Celebration Thread: Victory in Preseason Game 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Not "anything STL related"... nope, that's not it. Use better judgement.

So asking if anyone still makes the simple mistake of looking for the teams prior abbreviation on a scoreboard or ticker since LA is kind of relatively new deserves to be censored. Gotcha. Good to know. I'll apply this knowledge to future posts.

That throw to Spruce on third down was clutch. He got choke slammed as soon as he throw the

I saw that, too. I thought hitting a QB high wasn't allowed? Dude got straight up closelined.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Was there too! Wow! What was that? It felt like a playoff game. Crazy rabid Rams fans. I mean RABID! Very fun and I've got laryngitis from screaming.
Haha, yeah. I was seated down low, on the visitor side. Lots of cowgirl fans close, which sucked. They were all pretty cocky until that 4th quarter. Even my 8 year old boy was talking some friendly trash to them. Good times!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Looked fantastic on TV , sunshine and football and Rams fans in full voice !!

Great to get the W !

The Colosseum could prove to be a FORTRESS.

GO U RAMS !!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Watching the ESPN broadcast today, I might have been a little harsh on Hemingway. On a 3rd and 1 running play in the 3rd qtr he blocks his guy all the way to the other side of the field. He also got another target that was tipped at the line. He's a willing blocker and can get some push. I'd keep him in the 4th spot, he has serious upside. I'm gonna need Justice Cunningham to block like a lineman to win me over haha.