Celebration Thread: Texans@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Ramowl

Starter
I see a lot of humility in this team, they are all praising one another after wins. I think the players quickly understood that if they followed McVay they would have success and totally bought the mindset and the philosophy he wants to establish.

Not only does it win games, it also makes us look good. If I was about to hit free agency, that's a team I would want to be part of.

I hope we beat the Vikings and keep the amazing momentum we are having right now

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game day note: Yesterday, the Rams home crowd could have given any team crowd a run for their money. Anyone else also think that? Great crowd! Do not miss the Saints game for anything other than a wedding, birth or funeral. Go witness history if you can.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Celebrate not being the Browns, who after yesterday hold the 1st, 7th, 33rd, 39th, 64th and 65 picks. Perfect time to stop sucking at drafting and try to build a legit team.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Game day note: Yesterday, the Rams home crowd could have given any team crowd a run for their money. Anyone else also think that? Great crowd! Do not miss the Saints game for anything other than a wedding, birth or funeral. Go witness history if you can.
I was very disappointed with the crowd early on. But by the middle of the game, it was packed and loud. Great job LA.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
OS, given the Brown draft track record, none of those picks will be on their roster in 3 years.:baghead:

JackStraw

Rookie
Speaking of celebrating I applaud Rams for not orchestrating any team touchdown dances. I like that NFL has allowed it but they've been really cheesy. Keep it simple, playas.

That being said, if they pull out the Bob 'N Weave(ideally after playoff sealing/division clinching win) i'll lose my shit and hear "I don't want to work, I want to bang on the drum all day' inside my head. God damn watching those replays is fun. Rundgren TD song was classic. :whistle:'Do do do do do do':whistle:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
DOefzCcUIAAhPyy.jpg

Memoriesdk

UDFA
Name
Memoriesdk
Anyone have links about what’s being said in the media this morning for us not ln the US.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I was very disappointed with the crowd early on. But by the middle of the game, it was packed and loud. Great job LA.

Momentum for crowd noise burns out real fast if we're not performing. When we're performing though, the crowd is into it. Although I'm hoping the crowd will be into it all the way through if we sustain success just like the Dodgers crowd.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a great time to be a Rams fan! Second youngest team in the NFL. Youngest coach and his staff are truly developing players. Leading our division and we'll be front and center for the NFC playoff race. All while being led by our young stud QB.

Tano

Legend

Too hard to get to the game on-time in LA. Probably took a full quarter to get everyone to their seats.

I remember going to Dodger games in the 1980s & 90s and seeing quite a few people still coming to the park in the 3rd Inning. And then those same people left in the seventh inning lol.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
A better-than-average QB doesn't fail to score more than 9 in the first half. Forget the 240+ yards and 3 TDs in the second half. That was because of McVay, OL, WRs, and HB. Goff just rode their coattails.
Do you think the adjustments had anything to do with the 3rd quarter?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
RB TODD GURLEY, 80.8 OVERALL GRADE
Even with the light work load running the ball, Gurley made the most of his attempts, running for 68 yards on 11 carries while forcing three missed tackles. Gurley continues to be a major factor in the revamped Rams passing attack as he caught six passes for 68 yards with 65 yards coming after the catch, most by way of screen and check down passes. Gurley’s lone blemish on the day came on a dropped pass, otherwise he continues to have a very strong season.
So glad we reduced his workload....think he had 17 total touches....great number...esp. with all these weapons
DI MICHAEL BROCKERS, 90.3 OVERALL GRADE
While Donald was a beast rushing the passer, Brockers did most of his damage against the run. Brockers finished with a game-high run-defense grade of 89.1. Brockers had just one solo run stop, but he was as disruptive as could be all game. Nobody on the Texans’ offensive line could block him and he consistently forced the Texans’ running backs to change where they wanted to run the football. For good measure, Brockers also added a sack and three quarterback hurries.
Curious, how's he rating so highly without tackles....But I love his game....

It's time to start Walker tho.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Sounds like LA, show up late due to traffic, leave early to beat the traffic. Our tickets should be half off since everyone watches half the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a celebration post but not worth it's own thread and there's no MNF thread. But I've noticed a major difference between the Rams and these two teams, when our WR's or TE catch a pass the others turn and block for them. Just watched one Dolphin catch a pass and the other WR's stood and watched him run with the ball. Guess that is a thing worth celebrating. We not Me.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Too hard to get to the game on-time in LA. Probably took a full quarter to get everyone to their seats.
I was inside the gates before noon. I didn't want to miss a snap! It all worked as planned...