Celebration Thread: Texans@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'll have to tell you guys something

But I'm getting used to the blue and whites

this isn't the second coming of the GSOT , this is something different

temp171112_TexansRams_HU_040--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

temp171112_TexansRams_HU_082--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

temp171112_TexansRams_HU_054--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.profootballfocus.com/ne...n-donald-and-michael-brockers-dominate-sunday

Interior defenders Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers dominate Sunday
BY BRETT WHITEFIELD

Michael-Brockers-Aaron-Donald-Kirby-Lee-USA-Today1.jpg

Oct 22, 2017; London, United Kingdom; Los Angeles Rams defensive end Aaron Donald (99) and nose tackle Michael Brockers (90) enter the field during an NFL International Series game against the Arizona Cardinals at Twickenham Stadium. The Rams defeated the Cardinals 33-0.
Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

The Los Angeles Rams’ defense features arguably the league’s best duo of interior defenders in Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers. The two big men dominated in the team’s Week 10 win over the Houston Texans. Both players earned ‘elite’ game grades, with Donald at 93.7 and Brockers at 90.3.

As main cogs of the Rams defensive line, the duo was disruptive against the run all day, beating blocks and forcing running backs to look elsewhere for yards. Along with three run stops between them, the Rams defense allowed a measly 0.65 yards before contact per carry; Brockers and Donald were the main cause.

Both players were also nearly unblockable rushing the passer, racking up a combined 12 pressures from the inside with each earning a sack a piece. Donald’s pass-rush productivity of 20.2 and Brocker’s 13.0 ranked first and sixth respectively among interior defenders for the week.

The duo has been fantastic all season and through 10 weeks Donald still ranks first in overall grade among interior defenders at 97.2 while Brockers ranks 15th at 87.7.

Donald-Brockers-Week-10-BW.png

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can't come out flat vs. the Vikings. They're too good for that. We've gotta play our best games over the next two weeks.
Yup... but, even if they come out flat...
I wasn't even worried at the half.
I wasn't either...and won't be if they come out flat because...
coming out in the third quarter ready to attack because of half-time adjustments. We have some great coaches.
Excellent adjustment made by the Rams coaches in the 2nd half.
It's nice to see a team that can adjust at halftime,
I am amazed at how McVay can adjust at halftime,
Nice adjustments.
the way we can adjust at half-time both on O and D.

Honestly I almost feel bad for Fisher,
I do not - at all. In fact, I resent the guy for wasting all this talent for too many years. Sure, they built up a core in the beginning... gets a pass for that.

But, the last 2 years? NO pass for the record he threw up. I am so glad he's gone... if he ever gets another HC job in the NFL, I hope it's a division foe. Nobody knows how to screw up an offense like Jeff Fisher!

Tavon sucks.
I'm done with him... one game, good... next game, sideways runs with no gains. Just too inconsistent.

But I'm getting used to the blue and whites
I actually love them.