Celebration Thread: Texans@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
5a08e2105eaff295093392.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I was given dirty looks all day in my Rams gear...and I'm all...

anigif_sub-buzz-31371-1502132897-7.gif

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Good game. Hope McVay gets in their ear about that 1st half.

That 3rd quarter was utter domination.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice to see us bounce back after a flat first half. We can't come out flat vs. the Vikings. They're too good for that. We've gotta play our best games over the next two weeks. The one thing I always feel good about is us coming out in the third quarter ready to attack because of half-time adjustments. We have some great coaches.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Not going to lie-that first half made me nervous. Good game plan from Houston and nothing much was working, especially on the rollouts.

Excellent adjustment made by the Rams coaches in the 2nd half. That 94 yard TD pass really took the wind out of Houston's sails; they were not the same after that.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great halftime adjustments. Whole team came out and took care of business in the 2nd half.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's nice to see a team that can adjust at halftime, I keep forgetting we can do that.

Honestly I almost feel bad for Fisher, because McVay has ensured he'll never coach again, because no team is going to want to take him after he tried to act like Goff was an issue.

The Ramowl

Starter
I am impressed by how fast things can go with that team. They struggle a bit and then they come through and put the game away.

The rest of the season is going to be extremely fun to watch, 3 division rivals, Saints, Vikings, Eagles and Titans, amazing tests of what this team is worth in big games

Zodi

Hall of Fame
You know what's most refreshing about this win? I can hear McVay now: "It was a good team win, we did a lot of good things, but we have a lot of things we need to do better-- myself included."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As for our opponent next week we keep hearing how great the Vikings defense is right? They've given up 3 more points then us with the added bonus we've scored 89 more points. If we come out strong in the 1st quarter and play our game we should be able to compete next Sunday.