Celebration Thread - Rams@Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Ramowl

Starter
Let's not be too whiny about the fact that it was ugly. We knew it would be very tough on our offense, but in the end, we did the one thing we really had to do : stop their run game and make Blake Bortles beat us. Guess what, he couldn't.

Also, before judging our offense, we need to put into perspective that we just played two of the best defenses in the league. We'll have prettier games against weaker defenses. It might take some time to clean up those penalties, but that was not an easy game to win, and we just won it by 10 points.

4-2, we would probably all have signed for that at the beginning of the season.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_1726.GIF

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got the W. I'm happy about that. I'm disappointed that the D keeps giving up big run plays, but they did a nice job of handling Jacksonville the rest of the game. The offense was going to have tough sledding through the air. The Jaguars lived up to their hype. They have a great DL and secondary. I wish McVay would have stuck more with the run, but we got a comfortable W, so I won't complain.

Let's get back to kicking ass through the air next week against a more vulnerable defense.

Also, game ball to Coach Fassel. The special teams were amazing and won us the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn't the prettiest but damn it feels good to be a young team being 3-0 on the road! Defense rebounded after a rough start and was nails down the stretch. Special teams were amazing aside from one muff by Cooper he regained. Future is bright for our boys!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If you would've told me that we'd get an opening kickoff return touchdown and a blocked punt touchdown in the same game, I'd have called you crazy.

But we did. And we won. It was ugly, but awesome at the same time.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One more win and we are “officially” better than last year

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
We should of won last week and probably should of lost this week. Good teams find a way to win these kind of games....we have a good team here! Feels good

Ram65

Legend
Good rotation depth on the defense to keep them fresh. Great special teams. Offense closed it out.

WvuIN02

Starter
Winning on the road is HARD in the NFL, even if its ugly. Thats what good teams do. And dont kid yourself Jax has a very good defense.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whoever that writer was that gave the edge to the Jags in special teams has to be feeling crazy