Celebration Thread - Rams@Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
59e3e8b81818e355227902.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Good win, we played Jeff Fisher football and did a better job than him

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sheesh. I'll take it. Let's get this win in London and get some rest

bluecoconuts

Legend
First time since 06 we're 4-2, enjoying this feeling.

Plus I went to a beer a tater tot festival and got super day drunk.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This win was better than the strippers I had last night and to be fair, those ladies we gorgeous!

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Defense did a great job rebounding after a tough first quarter. Really locked up Fournette after that first play. Think he was under 3 ypc after that TD.
Gurley was a beast.
Special teams balled out.

Overall, Goff had a hard time getting in a rhythm, and McVay has certainly called better games. But to overcome that and still beat a decent team on the road is huge.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Feels really good to be 4-2, especially considering the Cards are sneaking up in the division.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
4-2 Biotches! Knew it all along. :p

RwGlJ.gif

KayJay

Starter
We played against a young talented defense. The fact we haven't scored in the second half of games is just what you would expect from a young up and coming offense. We haven't matured to that point yet, we can't be arrogant. We have a good offense, and there were some positives. Against the Seahawks and Jacksonville we moved the ball. We'll get better. A win is a win, and it was a convincing win that didn't come down to one defensive play. Rejoice fellas, we did good today. It was a measuring stick against a team built like our own. On to the Cardinals, I'm feeling confident about that one myself.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feels really good to be 4-2, especially considering the Cards are sneaking up in the division.

Reports of their demise might have been premature. Like our chances, but that one's gonna be good.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hard fought win.
Certainly some bumbling but the D was very solid. Fournette averaged 2.5 YPC after the big early run.
McVay has some things to work on play calling. But, big drive to go up by 10 late when needed. Stuck with the run.
Whitworth was very good today.
Some brutal plays. The hold on Everett taking away a 10 yard run that got the Rams in FG range. A dumb alignment flag on a missed FG giving the Jags kicker another chance.
The offense was enemic for long stretches.
But, the team won.
4-2 is a good place to be. First time since 2005 I think.
Not a pretty win, but a good, tough road win.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Defense did a great job rebounding after a tough first quarter. Really locked up Fournette after that first play. Think he was under 3 ypc after that TD.

After the opening 75 yard run by Fournette, the Rams D held him to 55 yards on 20 carries.