Celebration Thread - Rams@Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Is this the same moron that showed Hekker with McVay a few weeks ago and called him Goff?
Who knows? Could be... I'm no longer keeping score at home. My hard drive lacks the capacity to store the "Moron Spreadsheet" anymore and I don't want to incapacitate the cloud.

WOW! Does this writer know how to get his Facts right or what!!:rolllaugh::rolllaugh:
You're using the term "writer" loosely I assume...

who is Malcom Butler? And when did Greg Zurlien start punting for the Jag's?

Amazing how some of these talking heads keep their job.
Valid questions. I, however, have no valid answers. Well, other than playing the easy "stupid" card...

Edit: They have yet to fix the page...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...rs-from-nfl-week-6/ss-AAtyhyv?ocid=se#image=7

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Is this the same moron that showed Hekker with McVay a few weeks ago and called him Goff?

Speaking of Hekker, I'm so used to his constantly superb punting that I found myself thinking that yesterday was his most mediocre day that I can think of in about forever...Not bad, just not super human...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This wasn't the first time Mcvay got cute and tried to mash it up the middle with Gurley on 3rd and 1, Remember the cowboys game and also vs Seattle. I almost lost my crap when he did it again against the jags.

Perfect time to play action and hit a TE or hell throw one deep and blow the game open. Seriously.

Not sure why the Ghost of Jeff Fisher keeps possessing Mcvay in these 3rd and 1 situations.

I don't think I'd call running the ball on 3rd and 1 "cute." I think the play-action would be more "cute" than that. Not that I'm opposed to it, but we'd all be frustrated if McVay did that and it didn't work. Jacksonville's run defense is far weaker than its pass defense. I just don't think our OL is that good at blowing DLs off the ball. We do most of our damage via zone blocking.