Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Rams beat the Cowboys, season finale of Rick and Morty. Today is a good day

EasyE

Starter
Burn the sage!!!

Boy Wonder!!

IMG_0663.JPG

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Living here in New England, this has been one of the best sundays ever! I watched all my friends and family suffer through Ganoe's game winning field goal.. then they got to see me jump and down all around the house hollering as loud as I can!!
I saw coach Rivera walking around yesterday.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
That was excellent.

Halftime adjustments from Wade fixed the problem and the O just kept doing their thing.

That thing where the QB hands it off to the guy behind him who then runs forward for more than half a yard; that's called a "run game" in case anyone had forgotten what to call it.

Gurley looks like an MVP candidate

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thoughts:
Good
  • Todd Gurley
  • Offensive Line
  • Receivers
  • Goff (eh, more average today)
  • Wade Phillips's half-time adjustments
  • Sean McVay
Bad
  • McVay's tendency to waste timeouts and getting away from the run in the red-zone
  • Our defense in the first half
  • Ogletree's consistency
  • Our hands on defense (three dropped picks, c'mon guys)
  • Our run stopping on inside runs
Ugly
  • Cletus's crew
WHAT A FUCKING WIN! This was a season-defining performance. We just went on the road and beat a playoff team. Let's kick some Seahawk ass next week!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Dallas is good team, the refs definitely help. I think Dak is/will be a good QB in the league. It's too bad he plays for the cowboys.
My comment wasn't so much blue font as a jab at the pundits and other teams fans who insult us for beating who we played. Enjoy it for what it is :)

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
A Tale of Two Halfs in this game. They started off so frustratingly bad in the 1st quarter on D. I felt the offense could keep things competitive. Nice job in all facets. Clutch kicking from Zuerlein as well.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
"We're gonna whoop up on the 'Boys."
-Todd Gurley

Rams: 35 (FINAL)
Cowboys: 30

:yay::banana::yess::rolllaugh::cheers::rockon:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thoughts:
Good
  • Todd Gurley
  • Offensive Line
  • Receivers
  • Goff (eh, more average today)
  • Wade Phillips's half-time adjustments
  • Sean McVay
Bad
  • McVay's tendency to waste timeouts and getting away from the run in the red-zone
  • Our defense in the first half
  • Ogletree's consistency
  • Our hands on defense (three dropped picks, c'mon guys)
  • Our run stopping on inside runs
Ugly
  • Cletus's crew
WHAT A freaking WIN! This was a season-defining performance. We just went on the road and beat a playoff team. Let's kick some Seahawk ass next week!
Have been sitting here thinking how great the OLine was for the most part. We got more pressure on Dak than they did on Jared. And they were never called for the many many holds they committed.

TexasRam

Legend
Watched with cowboys fans. They were livid lol.

We could of scored 49 if the refs call pass interference early when our WR's were molested.

So fun listening to Cowboys radio. They are trying to figure out what the hell happened.