Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Who the F is this mcvay guy? This team looks poised and focused. This was a good cowboys team and the rams looked to be more talented

Big test next Sunday, let's go rams !

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! holy shit

girlfriend got me tickets to the president's cup so I missed the game but was following on my phone

big win! HUGE

fearsomefour

Legend
Who the F is this mcvay guy? This team looks poised and focused. This was a good cowboys team and the rams looked to be more talented

Big test next Sunday, let's go rams !
Looks to be a very different match up.
The Fisher era Seahawk games were wars of attrition. That said, they were very enjoyable because the Rams did so well against them in his tenure.
We will see. I expect a physical game with plenty of offense. A real challenge in terms of running the ball.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Is your state on fire after that?

Yes! It's f'ing fantastic

This morning though i didn't know what to think - the guy who helps around the place on Sunday showed up with a Cowboy's hat he found in the trash! Now i know it was a good oman :LOL:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Someone else mentioned it but I think it played a big part in our win. Having 10 days to rest gave us a little better legs down the stretch. Cowboys really didn't seem to have the energy to make adjustments to Wade's adjustments.
None the less.....great win..............
HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS?.........THEY DONE GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the scribes and non-believers will pay attention going forward when Gurley says they're going to kick some ass...

TexasRam

Legend
Another thing to Celebrate.

No Injuries from this game. At least none I know of. This is HUGE.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Offensive MVP
The man-mountain that is Andrew Whitworth is just so awesome!

But I have to give a round of applause to our o-line - I've only seen the highlights so far, but our line is looking like a nice unit this year.

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game 2.jpg Game 3.jpg Game 4.jpg Game 5.jpg

Great game!

It was sooooo nice to walk outta that place with a Win!

This team just has such great resiliency... never once did I feel we were out of the game. They always give you the sense they can come back.

Terrible reffing (and I rarely blame the refs for anything... usually chalk it up to both sides get some calls... and lose some calls).

But that TD (I think it was Woods?)... we were right near that end zone... the ref started to put up both arms, then sheepishly dropped them. It was a TD (didn't matter because Kupp got the TD anyway... but just one example of the bad calls. And, the DAL Oline was mauling our defenders on a regular basis.

But, we won in spite of the bad calls!

Have to give a shout out to the DAL fans... I was approached by a number of them after the game... saying good game and that the Rams are a good football team.

That was fun!!!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Great team win! We finally have coaches that can make the necessary adjustments during a game to get the win, unlike Fisher's stubborn ass.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
my oh my....some of you game thread guys need to click over to the chat and chill sometimes....you forget what was said after 3 mins....lolol

anyone know how many PPG the team averaged during the GSOT days?
less....a little less...but not to soon...quarter of a season is plenty...

now we get to see what we can average in the division with the Hawks game....

Rams players are in better condition than Pokes, who were clearly gassed at the end of the game.
hmmmmm....the extra days off...may have helped...
Rams had 10 days rest to 6 for the Cowpies. I think it made some difference.
this
Someone else mentioned it but I think it played a big part in our win. Having 10 days to rest gave us a little better legs down the stretch. Cowboys really didn't seem to have the energy to make adjustments to Wade's adjustments.
This....well, from the radio...those 3 and outs...we seemed to be flying around on defense...

Loved reading this....now I get to watch the game...heard a bunch on the radio 710espn...mjd....a little DeMarco....first impression was that....sounded like a lot of officiating....just so many calls.....Dallas scored so fast in the first half...turned down the radio...and BAM....17-6.....then BAM! 24-13.......

But I had a feeling, Son of Bum was gonna get them right....too much talent....didn't see the game...but sure loved what I was hearing about Brockers...Bout time....dude has to be the biggest and strongest dude on the team...I love Donald's power and speed....but Brockers looks like a DL that can cause problems...

Heard a few of the Kupp catches...and the Gurley show...oh yeah....Higbee showed up huh? Happy for him...he should be a stud too....

Last but not least...OL didn't get called out....so they must have done a good job. Lawrence and that NG are players....missing Lee and Awuzie and Carrol was too much.

Again the key...no turnovers by our rookie, err 2nd year QB..solid game...turn those FG's into TD's....great game...

Great win on the road....McVay has saved the franchise....but I'll say this...damn Fish and Snead left a lot of talent around to play with....

Feels good to be in the playoff hunt? Same 3-1 record...but a way different feel.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Looks to be a very different match up.
The Fisher era Seahawk games were wars of attrition. That said, they were very enjoyable because the Rams did so well against them in his tenure.
We will see. I expect a physical game with plenty of offense. A real challenge in terms of running the ball.
Our defensive front should dominate this game and have Wilson running for his life. They will also come after Goff and be his true first challenge, can't wait this game should be good

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Great win on the road....McVay has saved the franchise....but I'll say this...damn Fish and Snead left a lot of talent around to play with....
You see that happen quite often. I like the pieces McVay is adding though. I wasn't huge on the Fisher hiring but once it happened, I was all in and it took some really frustrating play to turn me toward wanting him gone. You could see the talent but we were still losing game we had no business losing. And all those offenses under Fish....:eek: