Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No whiners or complainers allowed! :redcard: Save that for the other threads. :sneaky:

giphy.gif

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
We are for real!! Go Rams! Great job Wade Phillips and the D. Great adjustments. Great job Sean McVay and the offense. Great job Goff. Great job Gurley. Our O-Line is a set of beasts. We're going to win the division. HERE WE COME

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
YES!!!

Huge win!

Huge comeback!

3-1 baby!!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team is growing up fast Goff has looked awesome Gurley is the best back in the league and our offensive line is getting better every game

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Shittttttttt. I haven't watched the game yet. Had it set to record. I couldn't help myself and looked at our page expecting a loss. Hellllllllllz yeah just made my day. Can't wait to go home and watch it

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very very very very happy! Congrats Rams and yes the Rams are the new best team in the west!

tempests

Hall of Fame
Way to show grit and mental toughness. No roughing the passer, no holding, pass interference on the last drive.

Gurley by land, by air. Early OPOY candidate.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The RAMS should be the talk of the town this week beating the NFL's beloved Cowboys! You gotta love it!

IMG_1718.GIF