CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread...eating Brownies tonight!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

LOL...must be going deaf. Had to listen to that twice cuz it sounded like the first ball went to "Ellard Jennings."

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

RamWoodie

Legend
no to be Donnie Downer, but Rams did miss a FG
Yeah. I figured that out later watching the replay highlights...:sur: Don't know what I was doing that I missed that. Still a much better day of kicking for him...(y)

As we celebrate getting 3 in a row, the Packers beat KC and are now ahead of the Rams due that awful loss to The Pack, that only a TRUE RAMS FAN COULD WATCH!!!

Still...there's much football to be played...and a win over the Ravens would be A BIG DEAL!!! Most talking heads have already put next weeks game in the loss column...NOT ME...as Hern Edward's said...THAT'S WHY YOU PLAY THE GAME!!!

GO RAMS!!!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
What a fun game!

It was Rampages birthday and they went all out to celebrate. They had about a dozen mascots from other teams there and when they introduced them Sourdough Sam (Whiners) got a tremendous "BOOOOOOOO" out of the crowd. Funny as hell.

When we first got our seats the Browns were warming up in front of us and I noticed their right tackle as the biggest human I have ever seen. #79 and I can't remember his name. No one on the field was even close to that guys size. A seat mate looked him up and he is like 6'8" and 380 pounds?

Yesterday's game was one of the most fun games we have attended.. The stadium has put much work into improvements and I have participated with every survey and talk to my rep regularly. So do those season ticket holders around us. The result has been amazing responding to fans game day experience with everything from music to the quality of food. There should be no complaints from any reasonable person. It is not cheap. But what is anymore? The half time activities were fun. During the TV timeouts they play games, show fans with all kinds of funny things they are able to produce. I could go on and on but we find it very entertaining. You really do not notice the lack of play like I have experienced in my past NFL experiences. Even the pre-game activities are fun. This is not only a game, it is an experience. And so worth it. I have shared about 10% of what goes on.

Some select people always wonder about how many of the other teams fans were there. We were surprised to see more Browns fans than we have with the Seahawk and Cardinal games we attended. I would put it at about at most 20% of the fans were pulling for the Browns. Not many on the home side. Mostly on the endzone and visitor side of the field. Just a guess. Nice fans. Unlike those Whiner fans. We will no longer attend those home games. Bunch of poor sports.

We actually like having opposing fans there. When we have the game locked they show the opposing fans leaving early going up the escalators on the Oculus. Its pretty empowering. We still have home-field advantage and we got up to 105 DBs in loudness. It was freaking loud! Mrs SWAdude is bringing earplugs next time. Some kids around us had hearing protection.

Great win Ramily. This is one fun team.

GO RAMS!!!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Anyone know if/when NFL Network will replay the game?

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Not to steal your thunder but I have a bottle of that signed by Russel himself! First batch out of the distillery. Not really worth anything, just the birthday wish he gave to me when signing.
I drink mine!

dang

Legend
Rams are in great position to make a playoff run. Either the Vikings or Packers will falter. I like our chances if we can win 4 of the last 5.
The Rams WILL have their hands full against the big boys (Ravens, 69ers. They WILL win the other 3 games (he says with his homer confidence fully unleashed by the Brownies 4th quarter beat down). What will really be interesting is if they can hang with the big boys.