CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread...eating Brownies tonight!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JBRam77

UDFA
Republican Debate Smile GIF by GIPHY News

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Another solid offensive game script for McVay.... back to back weeks. It's actually been a minute since that happened...

We have a solid young team.
It's the OL not the play calls. When the big boys do their job everyone else starts looking great.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A very good game today. Loved McVays play calling today. I’m glad that he can get KW touches in the passing game too. Who knew Puka had that breakaway speed? Matt played very heads up and kept from getting sacked by getting rid of the ball when the play wasn’t there. Glad to see Kupp with a TD. Puka and KW make this offense much more dangerous. On to Baltimore.

oldnotdead

Legend
Great Gitty win. Puka IMO should be called IRONMAN the dude is indestructible.

This team continues to grow week to week. The OL is fine as long as McVay doesn't abandon the run and teams have to account for it. If the opposition simply plays pass, the run game will gash them for chunk yardage. As I've been saying 2018 showed that the McVay's scheme requires a run game to make it work.

Baltimore will be a huge test of where this team is at compared to legit playoff contending teams. Even if they lose as long as they are in the game till the end that's my benchmark.

At worst I see this team finishing 9-8 so playoff or not, this team will be as good as I thought they were in September. That stolen Atwell TD looms very large now. That probably will be the margin for getting into the playoffs or missing them.

This team isn't as bad as people have contended.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Kind of tired with the day trip going to the game and will try to share some things tomorrow. I have a work trip Tuesday so if it doesn't happen tomorrow I will try Tuesday or Wednesday.

For now, our Rams just makes the gameday experience fun. Win or lose. I can't imagine any other venue doing what this team does.

Of course winning makes the flight home nicer.

GO RAMS!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Solid win today. Not looking forward to playing the Ravens. They have our number. But once we get past them, it'll be a lot of winnable games until we play SF. And there's the chance SF will choose to rest starters.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
What a finish! And JJ got his! And Kupp and Donald and KW and Puka and the conductor… what a team win!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Solid win today. Not looking forward to playing the Ravens. They have our number. But once we get past them, it'll be a lot of winnable games until we play SF. And there's the chance SF will choose to rest starters.
I also have to ask. Why is Troy Reeder playing so many snaps? Brings back traumatic memories.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I also have to ask. Why is Troy Reeder playing so many snaps? Brings back traumatic memories.
I think it is because Lake is still injured. He was playing the Star role for a few games, after they gave up on teaching it to Durant. Lake took to that position instantly and looked very good playing it. He was mostly used as a LBer/Safety tweener. Once he got injured, Reeder started getting playing time and I guess the Star position has been shelved until Lake returns.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wait, what do you mean? Did he not play? Yeast had great coverage…
No. I meant it as if I was saying please don’t let him cover TEs anymore.

He did play and they had him covering Njoku on some plays and he didn’t do a good job of it. Hopefully when Lake returns, Hoecht won’t be given that responsibility ever again.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I remember the knock on Puka during the draft was that he was injury prone, was hurt in the senior bowl, got hurt at the combine. I didn’t know anything about him coming out of college but all the talk made him sound like a fragile player. Now I know why he had all the injuries, the dude just lays his body on the line, gives 100 play in and play out sacrificing his body to make the play. He just blows me away every week the punishment he can take. Anything but fragile!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it is because Lake is still injured. He was playing the Star role for a few games, after they gave up on teaching it to Durant. Lake took to that position instantly and looked very good playing it. He was mostly used as a LBer/Safety tweener. Once he got injured, Reeder started getting playing time and I guess the Star position has been shelved until Lake returns.
Shiiiiiiiit, I'd rather see Hummel out there.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Great win, Puka is a stud.

Ill be there next Sunday! Wont be easy but if we play up to our standards we can win. We'll enjoy this one for a few more days.