CB Darious Williams Returns to Rams on 3yr Deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
PFF's #3 ranked CB in 2023..how much are we gonna pay him??

That chart says he’s “up 3 spots” from last year. That’s back to back top 10 finishes. Yeah, I’d say he’s worth a shot.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I like the Darious Williams signing. I always liked his game; and, to be honest, I have never been a fan of PFF.

Independent of these two opinions, that PFF rankings of top-CBs in 2023 ... What The Fuck!?!

Sauce Gardner and Jaylon Johnson ... 1 and 2 ... OK

But ... Taron Johnson at 6 ... Michael Carter at 7 ... Christian Benford at 13

Marcus Peters at 16 ... Marcus Peters!!!

Isaiah Oliver at 18. The 49ers benched Oliver at mid-season; and waived him last month. That Isaiah Oliver?

Seriously, What The ACTUAL Fuck!

In summary, I think Darious Williams is a very good CB and I am glad he is a Ram ... and PFF Sucks.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So we're going Edge, CB, Edge, CB, RB, WR with the first six!!! Book it!! :biggrin:

Wait. What I meant to say was CB, Edge, CB, Edge, WR, RB!!!
Yeah, I think this pickup definitely we are drafting some DBs. They just got a mentor in the house and one with Ram's SB stories to tell. He'll be a great presence for the rookie DBs.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's gonna be nail bitey but Robinson will definitely be there, not sure worth picking at 19 but there's also a chance that Verse or Laitu can be there. The real question becomes how many tackle/guards and WRs go before 19.
Pick 19 is going to piss half of us off and the other half will be ecstatic. Thinking with the OL looking solid, but not deep, same with the WR room, a little deeper but "big" field stretcher is missing [Sorry, Tutu, I see you but you ain't big], RB room needs a bruiser to make the most of this Beef Show we now got going on the OL and currently don't have starting Safeties, no backup QB, and I guess we need a backup C. Since we need an EDGE to start, a CB to start, and OT for insurance with Noteboom, and that field stretcher WR, the Rams will probably stay at 19 and pick BPA of the four positions. You will get a starter at 19.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Pick 19 is going to piss half of us off and the other half will be ecstatic. Thinking with the OL looking solid, but not deep, same with the WR room, a little deeper but "big" field stretcher is missing [Sorry, Tutu, I see you but you ain't big], RB room needs a bruiser to make the most of this Beef Show we now got going on the OL and currently don't have starting Safeties, no backup QB, and I guess we need a backup C. Since we need an EDGE to start, a CB to start, and OT for insurance with Noteboom, and that field stretcher WR, the Rams will probably stay at 19 and pick BPA of the four positions. You will get a starter at 19.
I'm weird. I don't get pissed off at their drafts. Confused sometimes but I know they know exponetially more than any fan. They can be the smartest guy in the room but sometimes guys just don't work out. I've been thoroughly enjoying this 7 year ride and don't think any draft pick will change that. I want a stud with every selection but this year IF they use their first round pick, I'm completely sure he'll be a difference maker. My god it's truly a great time to be a Ram fan.

Btw, they signed a S from Washington and everything I've read indicates he's gonna help.