Cards@Rams: Mercifully the last Vent Thread of the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We have some free agents this offseason. Its not likely we'll be able to bring them all back. But honestly, I don't see any of them as make or break. Tru J., Britt and Benny C. I'd like to see come back. But not if they're looking to break the bank.

There was a time when I thought this team was a quarterback away from being a contender. I don't see that anymore. If the new guy feels he needs to clean house, start over and rebuild, I'm ok with that. The losing attitude and lackluster play has to stop. The first person who should be shown the door is Brian Quick. He has the perfect build to play big but he plays like Tavon Austin without the speed. He has no desire to go after the ball.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
13 straight non winning seasons . We are truly die hard fans but it will take awhile to get the stink of this year off us .

Scirca

Rookie
There you have it, Sean Mannion in action (gunslinger at heart)... worse than Case Keenum. But hey, he was good in the preseason....

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Well. Everyone take a deep breathe in, and then out. It's over.
I'm excited to see who we bring in for Head Coach.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There you have it, Sean Mannion in action (gunslinger at heart)... worse than Case Keenum. But hey, he was good in the preseason....
You judge a guy off of 1 series I'm not going to get into a Goff and Mannion debate but damn man Goff has worse numbers than Keemun I don't get your point.

Scirca

Rookie
You judge a guy off of 1 series I'm not going to get into a Goff and Mannion debate but damn man Goff has worse numbers than Keemun I don't get your point.

I don't recall the o-line and wide receivers being as much ass as they were today, and a bunch of quitters: Gurley, Quick, Britt, the entire offensive line, defense. The only people that should remain on this team after this game from that offense should be Goff,Gurley, and Pharoh Cooper. The rest are garbage.

FRO

Legend
image.jpg

A city starved for professional football and it doesn't take a full season for the Rams to turn them off. It wasn't St Louis's fault the dome wasn't full. It isn't LAs fault the stadium is empty. It's long past time the Rams put a quality team on the field.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I Lover how the POV is looking out over the Ocean.

It's just depressing to see how bad we've been for so long. Being 24, I don't know how much longer I can take the misery. I wish I could take all the time wasted watching this team and turned it into something productive. I figured eventually they would have at least one playoff season to make it all worth it. But I know as soon as I stop watching or caring, they'll be good.

My biggest gripe is the way I act after I watch this monstrosity. It affects my life at home. Makes me not fun to be around. I'm so invested it's disgusting..
Agree with PT. Now try being 53. Nothing else to say but Stockholm Syndrome

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I just want to thank everyone on this board , for enduring yet another less then stellar season with me , you guys have made this season , at least in part , a little easier to take

And I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year , and here's to a new beginning in 2017

GO RAMS !!!

Last edited:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Just minutes after the game I'm at an impatient state because I want to see who our next HC is going to be and the staff he's going to develop. I know it's going to take some time, and I really want the right coaching staff to correct this abomination, but part of me sees other HC openings around the league and fear we get outbid for the guy we want.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Honestly somewhere around game 8 or 9 we should have just threw in a copy of madden and done the "ask madden" to pick our plays. It would probably produce better results.

Doesn't that assume we would have to actually have some plays in our playbook that would be at least as good as those in Madden? I have a feeling that the computer would look at the plays that Boras designed, quickly encounter a divide-by-zero error, and crash.

Which brings me to this question ... have the Rams ever had a coordinator as bad at his job as Boras was this season? Good God, there is epic failure, and then there is Boras, orders of magnitude worse. I wanted to say he's Larry Marmie bad, but that would be completely unfair to Larry Marmie. Funny thing is, Boras actually looked better calling Cignetti's plays last year than Cignetti himself did. But then Boras got not only the keys to the car, but the title to it, and quickly drove it off a cliff. During Fisher's next interview/excuse fest, if he wants to throw someone under the bus, he should look square at Boras, because out of all of the players and assistants under Fisher, nobody did more to cost him his job than Boras. Not even close. Boudreau might come in second, but he's still a distant second behind Boras himself. Of course, he was Fisher's hire, so to throw Boras under the bus would be an admission that he failed epically himself in hiring an OC, and as a matter of fact, he is 0-3 in that department during his Rams tenure.

I don't think the Rams should even wait to hire a new HC, they should fire Boras asap. And he can then go coach a middle school offense, where he belongs.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I just want to thank everyone on this board , for enduring yet another less then stellar season with me , you guys have made this season , at least in part , a little easier to take

And I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year , and here's to a new beginning in 2017

GO RAMS !!!

Right back at ya @IowaRam.:cheers:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't watch the game but I'm a seasoned ram fan so let's go

Oline = NOline
We couldn't catch a cold
GW pink slip
Blow it up
Everyone sucks

That's all the chlices

Happy freaking new year Rams fans

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
we need the biggest disciplinarian at head coach that we can find

I agree on the disciplinarian the only problem is how do you discipline the players. if you threaten to bench or cut them most would likely be happy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree on the disciplinarian the only problem is how do you discipline the players. if you threaten to bench or cut them most would likely be happy.

Threaten to make them play QB behind our OL. :LOL:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah thank god it's over. Now we get to see whether Demoff is a modern day John Shaw, or if he can build this thing right this time around by getting some top football folks in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.