Cards@Rams: Mercifully the last Vent Thread of the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The latter.

I didn't see any quit. I just saw really, really bad football.
I can't believe a team, that we beat on the road earlier in the season, could come into LA and beat us by 38 points without several, MANY, of the players not giving 100% effort.
That crazy wr pass just took the wind out of the sails...and we rolled over.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This was the best bought and paid for game Arizona could ever have!! Thank you Ref's!!! they cost us 10 points, when it really would have counted!!
I loved all the " Trick Plays" Fassel must have taken-over the Offensive Play calling after a while!! Even though it didn't work, I liked the pass from Cooper to Gurley, it took guts! And, with the Crowd Booing, the Fake punt/Pass by Hekker, EVERYONE KNEW THAT WAS COMING!!
Where was this creative play calling all year!!
This is the best can do, as far as a Vent goes!!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
My biggest gripe is the way I act after I watch this monstrosity. It affects my life at home. Makes me not fun to be around. I'm so invested it's disgusting.

I feel your pain as only a true Ram fan would. When I was a kid I would punch holes thru the furniture and my parents hated it. Now I'm just a miserable SOB after these games that nobody wants to be around. I can not stop myself from watching this shit show and am thankful the season has come to an end. OH yea NFL Ref's suck too.

Status
Not open for further replies.