Cards@Rams: Mercifully the last Vent Thread of the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
1zldagg.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[av]http://soundjay.com/human/sounds/fart-04.mp3[/av]

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Best decision i made this season was not paying the exorbitant fee for nfl gamepass. I would have been mightily pissed if i paid money to watch the Rams suck so hard.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Time to put this dog of a season out of its misery.

Rams current -170 point differential for the season is the fifth worst in the 80 year history of the franchise.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
we need the biggest disciplinarian at head coach that we can find. And then an offensive coordinator who understands x's and o's The receiver/ lineman pool is gonna close quickly so we desperately need an offensive mind who can make us competitive due to his scheme and a staff that can develop linemen and pass catchers

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Thank God it's over. Total and complete embarrassment for weeks on end. Pathetic showing after pathetic showing. Mercifully, the Rams 2016-17 season is finally over.

We'll see what 2017-18 holds. Coaching is the most important aspect to a team's success, in my opinion. The Rams went from a horrible head coach in Fisher, to an interim guy in Bones who tried his best but really has no idea what is he doing in the head coach role. Fingers crossed the new hire is the answer.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Honestly somewhere around game 8 or 9 we should have just threw in a copy of madden and done the "ask madden" to pick our plays. It would probably produce better results.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Well Atlanta won. Hopefully as soon as the game ends, the Shanahans receive a call from us.

Ram65

Legend
I'm listening but not watching right now. I have..........................................

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You kidding? I'm not venting. I'm celebrating. This season is finally over. Onto bigger and better things.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's just depressing to see how bad we've been for so long. Being 24, I don't know how much longer I can take the misery. I wish I could take all the time wasted watching this team and turned it into something productive. I figured eventually they would have at least one playoff season to make it all worth it. But I know as soon as I stop watching or caring, they'll be good.

My biggest gripe is the way I act after I watch this monstrosity. It affects my life at home. Makes me not fun to be around. I'm so invested it's disgusting.

I'm probably going to take some time and stay away from football for a while. I don't plan on watching the playoffs or Super Bowl. I'll pay attention via some social media. But as it goes for this site, I need a break. Hopefully we get a head coach that gives a shit about winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.