Cardinals@Rams: Win 50 million ROD dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Rams: 13
Cards: 9

Like I've mentioned last time these two met, I have a lot of respect for Fitz. As long as we get to Stanton before he gets it off we should win this. No turnovers tomorrow either!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Rams 20
Cardinals 10

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I'll donate 10M as well. Tell me how, or just take it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll donate 10M as well. Tell me how, or just take it.

1. Left click my screen name under the image and there will be a pop up window
2. Hover over and left click where it shows the money total next to the word 'credit'
3. A transfer window will pop up. There will be a 1 already in the amount section. Place 7 zeroes after the 1, leaving out commas, until it looks like this 10000000
4. Click 'Do Transfer'

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
1. Left click my screen name under the image and there will be a pop up window
2. Hover over and left click where it shows the money total next to the word 'credit'
3. A transfer window will pop up. There will be a 1 already in the amount section. Place 7 zeroes after the 1, leaving out commas, until it looks like this 10000000
4. Click 'Do Transfer'

Done, but I want it back if the winner picked the Cards. :cautious:

BadCompany

Rookie
Rams 17
Cardinals 10

17-0 heading into the fourth quarter, before the Cardinals make it close. In fact, they'll have the ball for the last drive of the game, but a 4th and 7 from the Rams 24 is thrown incomplete.

So there.

V3

Hall of Fame
Not sure if it's allowed, but I'd like to change my initial guess to 24-10 Rams.

Hey, it's still before the game and I can't edit or delete my initial post, so...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Not sure if it's allowed, but I'd like to change my initial guess to 24-10 Rams.

Hey, it's still before the game and I can't edit or delete my initial post, so...

Done.