Cardinals@Rams: Win 50 million ROD dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Pick the winning team, get closest to the final score, and win 50 million ROD dollars. It's a Thursday night game so get your picks in early. This thread will be closed at 5 pm EST Thursday and reopened after the game. Good luck!

1zbh05i.jpg

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Rams - 27
Deadbirds - 3

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be the first...17-0 RAMS!

Edit: Boffo97 you beat me by a hair! LOL

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Rams 22
Cards 10

GZ makes his comeback and the shutout streak adds 2 quarters.......

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Rams 47 Cards Zero!!!!!!!!!!

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets make it 74-0!!!!

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I think 3rd straight shutout is very possible,the dome will be rocking and so will our defense. 27-0

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
I think the defense gives (a little), while the offense and special teams do what they've been doing.
Rams 24 - Birds 9

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Seems like this should be the thread where we predict the score haha. It feels so great to expect this team to win week in and week out now. I think this game will be close the first half with Arizona's defense keeping them in it. Rams pull away in the second half as the pressure gets to Stanton and the running game wears the defense down. I'm concerned though about our oline in pass protection so the running game is hugely important.

Rams 24
Cards 9

What I said in another thread :sneaky: