Cardinals@Rams: Win 50 million ROD dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
He With Horns - 31
Red Dead Birds - 13

I have a bet with my son's friend the loser has to wear their jersey. Round One went to him. Round Two... no freaking way I put that thing on again. GO RAMS!

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pick the winning team, get closest to the final score, and win 10 million ROD dollars. It's a Thursday night game so get your picks in early. This thread will be closed at 5 pm EST Thursday and reopened after the game. Good luck!

1zbh05i.jpg
Prime, I would like to Donate 10,000,000.00 ROD to this Pot, for this week, Because it's such an Important Divisional game!! I don't know how to transfer the funds. So maybe you can just contact CGI_Ram, or something, and take the funds from my account!!! God know's I Can't afford it, But what-the-heck!:LOL::D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Prime, I would like to Donate 10,000,000.00 ROD to this Pot, for this week, Because it's such an Important Divisional game!! I don't know how to transfer the funds. So maybe you can just contact CGI_Ram, or something, and take the funds from my account!!! God know's I Can't afford it, But what-the-heck!:LOL::D

Just transfer it to me and I will change the thread title to 20 million. Thanks.
Here's how you do it.

1. Left click my screen name under the image and there will be a pop up window
2. Hover over and left click where it shows the money total next to the word 'credit'
3. A transfer window will pop up. There will be a 1 already in the amount section. Place 7 zeroes after the 1, leaving out commas, until it looks like this 10000000
4. Click 'Do Transfer'

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
You know what? I'll throw in 10 mill as well for the pool.

Just transferred you the money.

Go Rams!

Athos

Legend
Gonna beat these sons of bitches this team. And beat em good. Stanton will get sacked 5+ times and throw 2 INTs.

Rams romp 27-10.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know what? I'll throw in 10 mill as well for the pool.

Just transferred you the money.

Go Rams!

Thanks. I'm thinking of making the Super Bowl pick 50 million. (y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just transfer it to me and I will change the thread title to 20 million. Thanks.
Here's how you do it.

1. Left click my screen name under the image and there will be a pop up window
2. Hover over and left click where it shows the money total next to the word 'credit'
3. A transfer window will pop up. There will be a 1 already in the amount section. Place 7 zeroes after the 1, leaving out commas, until it looks like this 10000000
4. Click 'Do Transfer'
Thanks again for the help Prime Time!