PREGAME Cardinals at Rams - Oct 3rd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
There is a very real chance the Rams beat the Cards
Baltimore beats Denver
Chargers beat the Raiders
Dallas beats Carolina
This leave the Rams as the last undefeated team.
Carolinas D look for real but Dallas is at home.
Denver is going to actually score this week vs Baltimore.
Raiders have two OT wins that could have gone either way, but, their D is massively improved and it will interesting to see how they deal with the Chargers.
McVay has owned Kliff.
Hopefully that continues.
I think we see more of the shell coverage this week again to protect from big plays from an O that can
make them.
Cardinal D has play makers up front and still not a great secondary.
Stafford throws 35 times this week I think.

fearsomefour

Legend
My concern is the Rams secondary. Morris is putting too much on Williams and Long. The deep safety coverage isn't great either. The Cardinals have four good receivers, two of which are very fast. Contains Murray to obscure his vision is a must.

I also don't like the Cards pass rush. I hope Stafford comes out of this game healthy.

What they have her doing is a joke. Just like picking against the spread and trying to use the transitive property to base it on. Statistics cannot figure out who wins football games. Its completely inaccurate. Who thought the Seahawks would play so poorly? Who thought the Lions would nearly beat the Ravens? How was she leaning with Washington? Like most everyone else thinking they were they cream of the NFC East? Football is difficult to predict. No matter how much studying you do there is no right answer.
Just like boxing.
It’s about matchups and style of play often.
Fighter A beats fighter B.
Fighter B beats fighter C
That does not mean fighter A is better than fighter C.
Like the Raiders beat the Ravens and the Ravens beat the Chiefs.
That doesn’t mean the Raiders are better than the Chiefs.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
LARams _1963..

you may not remember, but i tailgated with you guys at the coliseum with you guys..

best tailgate ever in my opinion.. you guys set the bar pretty damn high...

i just love my rams and i could care less about what they wear...

go rams

slo
Of course I remember! Loved those Coliseum tailgating games and was so happy you joined us! As far as the Uni's yeah some don't care, not a big deal for me, just not my fav combo along with the bone/bone so I made the comment when I saw it on my Ram's app. All good Brotha!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I think McVay changes his game plan up this week. The Cardinals have been getting ready for the powerful passing attack, but the first series the Rams are going to run the ball down their throats. Until the Cardinals bring down their safety's to help stop the run then bombs away. Rams will have at least 150 yards rushing. Murry will be languishing on the sidelines and the NFL will have a little more to worry about. 41 to 20 Rams. The cardinals get 7points late in garbage time just like Tampa.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think McVay changes his game plan up this week. The Cardinals have been getting ready for the powerful passing attack, but the first series the Rams are going to run the ball down their throats. Until the Cardinals bring down their safety's to help stop the run then bombs away. Rams will have at least 150 yards rushing. Murry will be languishing on the sidelines and the NFL will have a little more to worry about. 41 to 20 Rams. The cardinals get 7points late in garbage time just like Tampa.
Also, maybe Hendo is much farther along on healing and more ready to go than he is letting on. That would be a nice addition to the running attack.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Also, maybe Hendo is much farther along on healing and more ready to go than he is letting on. That would be a nice addition to the running attack.

Yes. Good to see he intends to play. (y)

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I think that's big for 2 3-0 teams. I think we will win but I'm not sure we will cover.
Not here to sway you one way or the other but if you look at the recent scores between us.
Rams have covered at a much bigger clip than -6. Including the game Wolford played.
Rams playing their new loud as fuck stadium.
If it were me I'm Jumping all over it , BUT Once again it's your money not mine.
Good luck whatever you decide.
Yours truly,
Lil Satan

1633285433823.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just like boxing.
It’s about matchups and style of play often.
Fighter A beats fighter B.
Fighter B beats fighter C
That does not mean fighter A is better than fighter C.
Like the Raiders beat the Ravens and the Ravens beat the Chiefs.
That doesn’t mean the Raiders are better than the Chiefs.
Yep exactly. There is no mathematical way to quantify it all.