PREGAME Cardinals at Rams - Oct 3rd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Rams are at home Vs. the 3-0 Cards on Sunday Oct 3rd for 1st place in the NFC West.

Lets talk, game plans, expectations, and what to expect.

Have at it!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, what's the difference between expectations and what to expect?
Lol
I expect a beat down of massive proportions!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I suspect this will be our best rushing game so far this season, and that extra balance just creates more opportunities for Stafford.
Murray has thrown 4 interceptions & been sacked 5 times, so I'll expect our D to feast.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Bickley and Marotta this morning were talking up the Cards' secondary and talking down the front seven through 3 games.

Their world really is upside down!

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I am so sick of the constant overhyping of the Cardinals.
This has been going on ever since the insanely overrated Kyler Murray was drafted.

"Oh This is the year the Cardinals take over the West and go on a playoff run" blah blah blah.

I am so looking forward to this weekend. They are the same old sorry ass Cardinals
Who Benefited from a Choked 37 FG against the Vikings.
McVay's perfect record against them will continue.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I think that's big for 2 3-0 teams. I think we will win but I'm not sure we will cover.
I think a lot of it has to do with McVays undefeated record against them
and maybe because the Cards barely beat the only half way decent team they played.
Plus LA is becoming known as a very loud place to play.
I think we cover even at a -10

Q729

Legend
Nice. I thought we'd be away because I heard the Chargers were at home, but they're playing Monday night.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lots of thoughts on this game but i'll spread it out.

First, the Cards have improved. Locking up DHop w/Ramsey and letting the D zero in on Murray won't be as easy as it was last year. They were so easy to defend before. AJ Green looks slow, non-explosive but is contributing and the rookie Rondale Moore has established himself as a target as well. He looks good and explosive at times. I still say Kirk is JAG and still no real threats at TE.

Having said that i still feel like they're one-dimensional. They're effective when Murray escapes and improvises. That's it. The Rams will stuff their RB's when and if AZ tries to hand off. Keep Murray in the pocket and our D will feast.

Their D is improved. I feel like they're team speed is better and more physical up front...but they don't have the coaching or the guys to stop our guys, especially on the back end.

One last thing, Kingsbury is IMO not good in preparation and this is where McV will kill you. AZ had an entire offseason to prepare for Tennessee and it showed.

DVontel

Rookie
I think a lot of it has to do with McVays undefeated record against them
and maybe because the Cards barely beat the only half way decent team they played.
Plus LA is becoming known as a very loud place to play.
I think we cover even at a -10
Titans aren’t halfway decent?