Cardinal Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DVontel

Rookie
Dude, the o-line, bad as it was, is now in complete collapse. Gurley is who we thought he was, he just needs the tiniest of holes. Seams even. And, god willing, if Havenstein is back, he may just get it. He just may.

Cardinals have beaten exactly ONE winning team in Cinci. Their impressive stats need to be taken with a pound of salt. They are coming to our house and, again, god willing, Quinn and Johnson will be back. Rams COULD field a winning team. I like Keenum this game, again, if he comes back, because he may or may not throw better than Foles, but he can move and with this line, he will have to.

Let Keenum scramble. Let him throw a few accurate bombs like he did with Givens, let Gurley have some daylight, let TA have the goddamned ball, and there is real hope.

Lots of ifs, but it's very possible we could harass the crap out of AZ and take the game. They are good, but not as good as they think they are.
Does beating Seattle in Seattle not count? Seems like we have their number up there when Palmer healthy.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Does beating Seattle in Seattle not count? Seems like we have their number up there when Palmer healthy.

Yeah, it counts, but it's not like it was the last two seasons. Lions almost won in Seattle and probably would have with a correct batting the ball call.

DVontel

Rookie
Yeah, it counts, but it's not like it was the last two seasons. Lions almost won in Seattle and probably would have with a correct batting the ball call.
?

We did beat them during their SB(2013) year, too.

MountainRam

Rookie
Cards missing both starting RBs. Replacement RB has fumbling problems, Their OL line has been a mess the past 2-3 games. Palmer is getting beatup. They are missing 3 starters on DL (Rucker, Redding, Stinsen i think). They lost their #2 CB on other side of peterson.

They are more injury riddled than Rams. So give me Rams @ home. 28-17.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Bottom line is our offense has to score some damn points. Otherwise it doesn't matter how banged up they are.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bottom line is our offense has to score some damn points. Otherwise it doesn't matter how banged up they are.

My one real hope is Keenum. He's the only real unknown. He can unleash the beast sometimes and this needs to be one of those times.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
My one real hope is Keenum. He's the only real unknown. He can unleash the beast sometimes and this needs to be one of those times.
Hope you are right my man. Maybe Gurley gets out of his mini dry spell as well

RamzFanz

Damnit
Hope you are right my man. Maybe Gurley gets out of his mini dry spell as well

You know, he's really only had one bad game against Cinci and that's more a product of them getting out ahead and Rams abandoning the run. It only takes one seam for G-man to have a big day. One goddamned seam.

I hope Havenstein is back.

On the other side, we need Quinn and Johnson to make a game of this.

Cardncub

Rookie
You disappoint me CGI. Competition speak? My definition of competitive speak is talking and/or jabbing before a game or leading up to a face off of any kind. Arians' comments immediately following a 6 point win were bitch made, and completely unwarranted. Classless at it's finest. It's not like Fisher & the Rams were talking out of their ass all week prior either...if that were the case then yeah, take your lumps in public.

Even penis face Pete Carroll hasn't gone there. Arians is a turd.

Still bitter I see.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Still bitter I see.
No, just telling it like it is. Your HC is a dick.
He didn't win another game after those comments last year, and the Rams dealt him a Loss in the next meeting(this year) so there's no payback needed for this fan anymore. :)

Like yourself i see, read and hear alot of Arians in the local media. Like most coaches around the league he's confident and arrogant(not necessarily a bad thing, comes with leadership) but don't you think he comes across as a little sensitive and defensive when it comes to gaining respect Nationally? Sort of reminds me of the fanbase here(Arizona).