Can we talk about this block? Wow.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The major thing with Thomas is he is an elite special teams player and gunner.

He was also getting a lot of talk during the offseason process.

To me it seems obvious. The more weapons for Mcvay and the gang. The better.
But that's my point...I think Josh Reynolds is a future #1 WR, and I don't really want to give that up for a special teams player

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hey guys, for those that missed McVay's presser, he mentioned that Thomas would be an addition to our wideout corps and the subsequent roster move would not come from our wideout room.

My guess, it's gotta be someone in the secondary, no? Maybe Christian, with Joyner's expected return, on top of his terrible special teams penalty against the cowgirls.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My guess, it's gotta be someone in the secondary, no? Maybe Christian, with Joyner's expected return, on top of his terrible special teams penalty against the cowgirls.

My feeling is that if they try anyone or anything new on D I am good with that.

But do we need to add a WR now? Maybe thinking ahead and giving him work in case of injury?

Who knows.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can see IMO a bit better in this breakdown video that it was in fact Reynolds with the block. Nice that this play was first used by KC week 1 vs the Cheaters who copied it and used it now we've taken it and used it.