Cal fan's take on Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
where all my Cal fans at in here?

You guys watching tonight?
You just don't get it do you. Or is the troll that strong in you that you'll keep trying. We're Rams fans. We have a QB and he's a sexy mother licker!

Give it up. Rams win 9-3 first place and the future is bright. Go have fun with EDP in your basement watching the Beagles.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Why are you even bringing these threads back to life? Is your whole point just to sign on and talk mad crap to fellow rams fans after a big win? To just continue to show your hate for Goff and giant erecting you have for Wentz? Either way makes you look horrible either way
Haven't said one players name....talkin crap??? Dude, we won, correct? this was about another game.....on right now....when I watch the game....I'll have several comments....

Dude.....I don't HATE players....call me a player advocate.....

Not about our QB....this was about what you wrote some days ago....and look to see if you still agree....

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Haven't said one players name....talkin crap??? Dude, we won, correct? this was about another game.....on right now....when I watch the game....I'll have several comments....

Dude.....I don't HATE players....call me a player advocate.....

Not about our QB....this was about what you wrote some days ago....and look to see if you still agree....
I have written nothing a few days ago in this thread you been smoking that derp grass today champ?