Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Please help me..I can’t find a good stream!
40741811-A70F-49C9-851A-8BAAE854C716.jpeg

“This streams not bad @LoyalRam you’re welcome to come spend the afternoon with me....but you might have to miss the game”. -bikiki clad angler

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I want to see Winston under pressure - I think our D can force him into mistakes. But, mainly, I'd like to see Goff look more comfortable/consistent, especially on reading the whole field and finding those often open check downs. Great way to get Gurley some extra touches.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Ugh at Gaines being inactive...Im ready for him to start over SJD. Im not really sure what they see in him...maybe beter rotational lineman?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Streaming so a little bit of lag........listening to the announcers and looking at a very empty stadium which has to make Kroenke nervous.

It looks two thirds empty.

Got another glimpse on the kickoff........looks actually about half empty.

Looking at highlights of other games this is a league-wide issue. Goodell can't dress this up. Viewership is UP year over year but attendance is down.

They aren't getting the message that fans are being priced out of the stadiums.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Winston looking good early - need to tighten up on that coverage, though. Can't overlook any team, even if we have a big game on Thursday.

Curious how we'll respond.