Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If you are an out of towner going to the game consider the metro.
Spent $220 for Uber going and coming back from a concert right next to the Coliseum....a 22 mile trip each way.
Spent $3.50 round trip using the metro to the game the next day. It was clean and safe.
If going have fun!!

Ubering there from our park spot in gardena is $16. At the end of the game we will just hang out an hour or so till the surge drops. Unless my buddy has his "Suburban" guy! Then we will pitch in $40 and call it a day.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Matthews be like...

giphy.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes!! For folks attending the game you can upload or take photos directly from your phone in the post box.

Click on “attach files” lower left of post box.

AFCBC567-12EE-4F8F-8357-D136FC073B29.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams have to make Gaines inactive to give the other team a chance... :p

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Outside Linebacker is not a position that needs depth. Oline that is different. Tight End that also is different. We have guys coming back from injury, so we don't know how long they can go or if they will need extra relief during the game. Obo right now is a luxury. And the inactives reflect that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I know is that as I watch the Lions' offense I find myself wishing we'd moved up to get Hockenstein. I love Rapp btw and our draft at large. But oh the things McVay could do with that dude in this offense.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please help me..I can’t find a good stream!