Browns name Austin Davis as starter, not Johnny Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Per NFL network. Should be interesting. But what a joke of a franchise they are.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If LeDarius Webb catches that late INT that went straight thru his hands .... I betcha it would be JFF time.

Still - this is good for the Rams - cut Johnny loose, Browns - even if the Rams don't grab him (and they should) - its one more QB on the market.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Per NFL network. Should be interesting. But what a joke of a franchise they are.
says the Rams fan :sneaky: he's probably better than anything we have now. shits all ridiculous. I'm finally at the point I don't ever expect this team or that team ever find a quality QB

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Start the opposing defense in fantasy. Davis has his moments of brilliance but he's also great at pick six and fumbles returned for six.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I called that he would be starting by the time they played the Rams. I was a little late. I'm really happy for him. This is probably his last chance to be a starter in the league. I hope he makes it.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I've got so much respect for Austin Davis. He's forged a very lucrative career for himself through sheer determination and hard work.

When he was starting for us, he always carried himself with dignity. He owned his mistakes as well as those of the whole offence. Really good leader and he always looks like he's enjoying himself.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Start the opposing defense in fantasy. Davis has his moments of brilliance but he's also great at pick six and fumbles returned for six.

That is a fantastic idea. Although, I was cheering my ass off when Davis was playing here.

iced

and i'm benching gary barnidge in fantasy then..

least i got scott chandler

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Browns are maroons. From the ownership on down. They are one of very few teams that make me feel very good about my Rams.

I'd love to see Manziel cut and signed by the Rams. Fish could handle the guy because he'd treat him like an adult. He wouldn't get all stupid about what the dude does on his bye week or his own time, as long as he knows the playbook and toes the line on curfews and meetings. JM has a good arm, has the balls to keep his eyes downfield even when there's a rush, and at some point he's gonna adjust to this league it just won't be with the Browns.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If LeDarius Webb catches that late INT that went straight thru his hands .... I betcha it would be JFF time.

Still - this is good for the Rams - cut Johnny loose, Browns - even if the Rams don't grab him (and they should) - its one more QB on the market.

Maybe they could lure Michael Sam back from the dead, then they could have the ULTIMATE dog and pony show...

TXRams86

The Infamous
I really wanted Davis to succeed with us. He always did what he was told, never complained about his position on the depth chart and tried his heart out for us. When he was cut, I was admittedly disappointed. To see him starting in Cleveland is bitter sweet. I still wish the guy the best of luck in this league, he's a true professional.