Brockers and Jenkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I didn't know it was.....that was good work though. I enjoyed it a lot and it really highlights (at least to me) why you want to give him the freedom to go after the ball.

Agreed. This is why I haven't lost hope in Jenks... because we've all seen what he can do when he's on. I think the system change will help him progress and he'll be able to have more chances to make plays with our vicious front 4. He can be a bit of a gambler, but you can't win em all. If I counted the amount of times he was burned his rookie year and how many times he made a big play, its frankly not even close. Very excited to see what our young CBs can do in 2014

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just look at how much more effective Jenks was when he was in press. I suspect we will see a lot more of that this year. It all starts with that front 7.....and that front 7 looks to be rigoddamndiculous with Donald in there and Tree coming into his second year. Gregg must be super excited to get his hands and scheme on this D.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
How are we gonna pay all these guys? Lol

I mean, really. I guess making very few moves via FA and continueing to have great drafts is the key. We don't need big FA, we need what we have.

Yeah, if we just keep avoiding big FA's and focus all that money on what we have we'll be ok. Look at the Packers' model. Also, we can't be making each player the highest paid at their position. That seems to be the trend anymore. But it really does seem like Fisher is a great coach and players want to stay with him and the team even if it's for a bit less money. Now that's not speaking for everyone, but it has been proven several times with Fisher, so let's hope it stays that way.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Yeah - I had to walk into the kitchen of my restaurant to vent on that one. I was watching the game in my pub. Pretty funny the expression on peoples' faces when I came back in. Even Shecock fans were empathizing with me.

o_0!!!
That's bad even when Shecock fans are empathizing with you! lol
I still get heated hup watching that call... even still we beat the NFC North leader, I'm still upset about it!

I flipped crap when they threw that flag. That hit was textbook.

I agree whole heartedly! I didn't see the flag or know they threw one because I was to busy jumping and cheering until they started whistling the play dead and then the replay.....................

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I remember my brother (Bears fan) was at that game this past year. I didn't go cause I chose to go to the 49er's game in STL this year.... Yes I know, bad choice...but I had just seen the Rams play the Bears in Soldier field the previous year.

Anyway, my brother was at the game and was texting me like about all the terrible calls against the Bears. I'm like stfu, you can't see what I'm watching on TV right now haha. The refs were basically trying to hand them the game.