Brian Thomas on the board at 19 and Bills calling

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Do the Bills mock everything the rams do only to then blueprint it for themselves lol you still need to picks the right players and hav some luck a lot of luck. Guess that cap hell got them in the end. Lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Ridley leaving, Jacksonville could be looking WR also, so if Buffalo is looking to move up they probably need to get ahead of them

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
From another thread…

The Rams trade down with Buffalo (who panics for a WR1):
Rams R1.19/R3.99 for Bills R1.28/R2.60/R5.162.
Rams select one of Newton/Latu/BPA at Edge or CB with R1.28.
I'm not doing it for that. I'd give them a fifth as well.. but I'm adding players in the top 100, not staying the same, if I trade back. Maybe there's a pick swap in the third or something.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
From another thread…

The Rams trade down with Buffalo (who panics for a WR1):
Rams R1.19/R3.99 for Bills R1.28/R2.60/R5.162.
Rams select one of Newton/Latu/BPA at Edge or CB with R1.28.
I definitely see a scenario where Latu is there at 28. Not a big chance but definitely a chance.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This. If someone's desperate for a player and a few picks after us I might accept a draft spot swap, but not back to 28.
But with Snead, you might see us move back up a couple/three spots with a net gain in draft capital after the two moves. Man, I love this time of year with the brain trust we are operating with now.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Field Yates on ESPN just made me laugh.

Yates was talking about the Diggs trade, and Buffalo's need at WR. It was suggested that the Bills could move-up, and he mentioned that they have done so several times in recent drafts.

Then Yates said ... 'We're not talking trading into the top-10 but Buffalo could trade-up to 18, or 20, 21, 22.' Fucker mentioned every Number but #19 (the Rams' pick). It was unintentional but I thought it was funny.

jjab360

Legend
I think we want extra picks in the first three rounds with how deep this draft is. If the trade value chart says a first and a third gets it done, I'd do it.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hahaha, don't think Latu goes before 19 and even then... think he's a 20s guy.
I disagree. I think he's the 1st defensive player off the board when all is said and done. If the Falcons have cleared him medically, I think he's a Falcon. I've given up the dream of him dropping to us at 19.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As to dropping to 28, I think that is possibly too big of a drop off for me, especially if one of our guys is staring at us.

If the Rams thought that one of Newton, Dejean, or Latu (crazy unlikely) has a solid chance of being there there, then ok. I'd even have to consider Chop if the compensation is good enough from Bills.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I disagree. I think he's the 1st defensive player off the board when all is said and done. If the Falcons have cleared him medically, I think he's a Falcon. I've given up the dream of him dropping to us at 19.
We certainly don't have to do this but I'd be willing to throw some money down that says he's not the 1st D off the board.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We certainly don't have to do this but I'd be willing to throw some money down that says he's not the 1st D off the board.
I'd have interest. Think the odds are not in my favor with you having the field though :laugh1:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At minimum. Their 2nd and likely a move up from one of pur 5ths to the 4th.

But I wouldn't be shocked if we pick him.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahaha, why do you think that's what I'd be willing to put money down on!

I'd throw 20 bucks at it.
I'll consider it, but, a straight up bet is very much not in my favor. I'll say I'm not 100% confident, I just think if the Falcons have cleared him, he is there pick.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Field Yates on ESPN just made me laugh.

Yates was talking about the Diggs trade, and Buffalo's need at WR. It was suggested that the Bills could move-up, and he mentioned that they have done so several times in recent drafts.

Then Yates said ... 'We're not talking trading into the top-10 but Buffalo could trade-up to 18, or 20, 21, 22.' Fucker mentioned every Number but #19 (the Rams' pick). It was unintentional but I thought it was funny.

By-the-way ... Field Yates' Mock (out today) has the Rams selecting Chop Robinson at #19, with Byron Murphy, Jared Verse and Laiatu Latu ALL being drafted AFTER the Rams' selection.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'll consider it, but, a straight up bet is very much not in my favor. I'll say I'm not 100% confident, I just think if the Falcons have cleared him, he is there pick.
I'll consider odds... let's connect again closer to draft. Who knows what we'll know then.