Brian Thomas on the board at 19 and Bills calling

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Bills need to completely restock WR room with Diggs trade. Let's say Thomas is on the board at 19. Bills draft at 28. What would it take for you to trade down.

Let's say Murphy, Latu, DeJean and Verse are on the board.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Latu or Verse are at 19, I'd be pissed they trade back. (Assuming Latu's medicals check out)

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Bills need to completely restock WR room with Diggs trade. Let's say Thomas is on the board at 19. Bills draft at 28. What would it take for you to trade down.

Aside from which players may be lost by moving-down from #19, have to consider who might be there at #28.

Need to consider the 2nd tier at Edge, CB, WR, DL and OL.

Don't know that I feel optimistic about the Edge options but players like Braden Fiske, Keon Coleman and Ennis Rakestraw could be there; and, possibly, Edgerrin Cooper. Personally, I am a huge Roman Wilson fan but doubt he makes it to #52

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not sure if Chop Robinson drops, IMHO, I do not think it would be to 28. Now it he did, perfect, but I think that would be too far.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M

It would take 28 and 60 for me.

We'd still be able to get one of the below:

Murphy
Latu
DeJean
Verse
Jer'Zhan Newton
Adonai Mitchell
Chop Robinson
Darius Robinson

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It would take 28 and 60 for me.

We'd still be able to get one of the below:

Murphy
Latu
DeJean
Verse
Jer'Zhan Newton
Adonai Mitchell
Chop Robinson
Darius Robinson
At 28 I think Murphy, Latu, DeJean, Verse, D Robinson are probably gone.

Lot of people sleeping on Kneeland. Think he might sneak into 1st round.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Too far of a trade back for me

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
At 28 I think Murphy, Latu, DeJean, Verse, D Robinson are probably gone.

Lot of people sleeping on Kneeland. Think he might sneak into 1st round.
Agreed. I just listed the number of players to correspond to how many picks are between 19 and 28 and all of those players I'm interested in.

So if Murphy, Latu, DeJean, Verse, and D Robinson are gone, then I would select between Newton, Adonai Mitchell, and Chop Robinson.

I think Kneeland is a solid 2nd round pick. He's ranked 58th on the Consensus Big Board at Nflmockdraftdatabase.com and PFF.

dang

Legend
From another thread…

The Rams trade down with Buffalo (who panics for a WR1):
Rams R1.19/R3.99 for Bills R1.28/R2.60/R5.162.
Rams select one of Newton/Latu/BPA at Edge or CB with R1.28.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Can the Bills afford to trade up? They could use extra picks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Steve Palazolo’s ten year old son had the Rams trading up with the Saints (14) to land Latu, in his draft.

I could see that happening.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
If the Rams drop to 28 and still get Fiske and the Bills 2nd round pick, I would be happy (28 is in the ballpark of where Fiske is ranked). The top three edges and along with the CB Mitchel would have to be off the board though for me to like a a Rams moving back from 19. There is a risk Fiske could be gone by 28 too though.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I would also want one there picks at 128 or 134, then give them back 154.

So they send us... 28, 60, 134
They get.... 19 & 154...hell throw them 254 as well.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
From another thread…

The Rams trade down with Buffalo (who panics for a WR1):
Rams R1.19/R3.99 for Bills R1.28/R2.60/R5.162.
Rams select one of Newton/Latu/BPA at Edge or CB with R1.28.
If they are panicking they can pay a premium. 28 and 60 or no deal. I wouldn't make that proposed trade with 99 being thrown in. Besides, trades within 10% of value on the trade chart are routinely done; it doesn't have to be perfectly even.

dang

Legend
Steve Palazolo’s ten year old son had the Rams trading up with the Saints (14) to land Latu, in his draft.

I could see that happening.
I don’t see Rams trading up unless it involves a player like Tutu instead of another high draft pick. They have too many open key positions they still need to fill (DE, Edge, ILB2, FS, K, RB2, WR3).