Brian Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As an aside, why does S&F continually put themselves in positions where they must "flood" position groups like this every year? I don't get that.

While I don't like that habit, for this year it was a matter of circumstance - Quick's injury and not progressing after it. Bailey being shot during the season.

Those don't happen, and the Rams probably use one of their 2nds and that's it for WRs.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
And if I still had the GIF of Bradford hitting him in the back I'd post it cause to me it says it all.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
No way on Quick. We literally wasted 4 years waiting for him to be even average. He's not even average. No way.

lockdnram21

Legend
Prove it deal. If he doesn't come in to camp and kill it in preseason cut him. But still draft a receiver and go after Jeffrey or Marvin Jones. Or trade for 1

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
And if I still had the GIF of Bradford hitting him in the back I'd post it cause to me it says it all.

Bradford rear ended Quicks vehicle!? Maybe whiplash was his deal last year. Or we need Mike Brady to throw down his briefcase to see if Quick is faking it.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
B. Quick arguably the worst draft pick from the fisher snead regime.Yes he has all the skill sets to be a good to great wr but never came close.Personally I wouldn't want to bring him back unless it's at the vet min.With all the injuries behind him and with 4 years of learning he could surprise us all.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I like Quick, but was another reach that didn't pan out. Best for both if we just move along.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm keeping Quick....It's not like we're stocked at wr....it's Britt, Tavon..and who???? It's not like we have wrs with mega-stats either....Hell, I didn't like seeing Cook cut...we need guys to catch the ball...BUT FIRST, we need a guy that can THROW the ball....and not the medicine balls that Keenum was throwing up in Frisco....

No reason to draft "developmental" players, then not re-sign them when they're "potentially" reaching their prime. It would be a boneheaded move by Snisher....It would be like not re-signing G-Rob because he just was average after year 4....

Ants

Starter
I'd like him back for one more year. He's now 4 years older than when he was drafted. he should be much more mature and have a good idea what the league is about and what the Rams are about. He has the physical tools.
Now, I wouldn't throw a boat load of money at him...but I think he's worth one last shot.