Brian Quick Has Emerged

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams4life

Surely you know of a better way to communicate that. Do you know what Bailey did? Is the team stronger without him (addition by subtraction)? Do you feel the same way about Jenkins and Givens, who had their own bonehead moments a couple of years ago?

Up your game here, please.

The guy didn't even play last season till week nine. And caught 17 passes. What has he done except get suspended? I'm hard on the guy because i thought he could be a decent slot guy after the rams figure out austin is a bust. Which may be now, but he's suspended of course. Some folks act like he was going to save the receiver corps. He isn't that kind of player. And when i ask why people think he's great, they say because of his 26 tds as a senior. In college. Like he's going to put up those numbers now lol.

Rams4life

Wow, you just have no clue what you're talking about, do you? For one, Bailey was suspended for PEDs not marijuana. And how is anyone putting all their eggs in one basket in this case? And why does it matter when he started playing if he was the best receiver on the field when he did play? Do some research man, Bailey is the least of our problems right now.

Lol u think Bailey is the best receiver the rams have and i don't know what I'm talking about. OK end of convo.

jjab360

Legend
Lol u think Bailey is the best receiver the rams have and i don't know what I'm talking about. OK end of convo.
I said Bailey was the best receiver when he was on the field last year. Am I wrong? That's pretty much a fact statistically, with the eyeball test, and using just a tad bit of football knowledge.

Last edited:

jjab360

Legend
The guy didn't even play last season till week nine. And caught 17 passes. What has he done except get suspended? I'm hard on the guy because i thought he could be a decent slot guy after the rams figure out austin is a bust. Which may be now, but he's suspended of course. Some folks act like he was going to save the receiver corps. He isn't that kind of player. And when i ask why people think he's great, they say because of his 26 tds as a senior. In college. Like he's going to put up those numbers now lol.
Bailey a slot receiver? Austin a bust? Please god, just make it stop lol.

Last edited:

Rams4life

Can you read? I said Bailey was the best receiver when he was on the field last year. Am I wrong? That's pretty much a fact statistically, with the eyeball test, and using just a tad bit of football knowledge.

My bad. Someone should have just told me when bailey comes back, the rams will be fine. Whew, i was worried.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I pulled out my jump to conclusions mat and determined Brian Quick is the #1 stud receiver this club has been missing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Then stop reading it. I'm just giving my opinion like everyone else.
Give it somewhere else then. I'm sorry, but while we're not looking for sunshine being pumped up our shorts, we're also not looking for someone to pants us every chance they get either. You're clearly not interested in a discussion in as much as you want people to join you in your bash parade.

Any takers?

I didn't think so.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm fine with debating players' talent levels, but when I see BS speculation about a player's off the field habits, I'm going to call BS. That's just uncalled for, imo.

Yeah, I got that. Just eliminate the "you don't have a clue part" which makes it personal and stick to dissecting the post. Thanks.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Give it somewhere else then. I'm sorry, but while we're not looking for sunshine being pumped up our shorts, we're also not looking for someone to pants us every chance they get either. You're clearly not interested in a discussion in as much as you want people to join you in your bash parade.

Any takers?

I didn't think so.
I saw a couple key phrases that set both of you, and jjab360 off. Keep it football, keep it civil, and we have no problems. Don't get personal about your opinion of someone else's opinion...please.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then stop reading it. I'm just giving my opinion like everyone else.

Some things - like the talent level of a player and whether he's worthwhile - are opinions and can and should be argued. What position a player actually plays isn't. Of course, you could argue that Bailey should be used as a slot receiver - however, he played on the outside in college. He played on the outside when he was arguably the Rams' best receiver late last season. He played on the outside in training camp. Maybe he should be a slot receiver. In fact, though, he's not. Claiming that he is hurts any other arguments made.

209RamsFan

Games are won at the line of scrimmage and we got beat on both sides

Rambition

Rookie
I was one that didn't believe in Quick. I admit he's looking like a legit WR. I don't want to jump the gun but he looked good today and in preseason. My only concern is how long it took. IMO, top picks shouldn't take 3 years to get production out of.
but it hasn't been 3 years.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense didn't give up all 34 points. 7 came from a pick six and another td or two came from the d being hung out to dry by the offense. Just sayin
yes, thats a better way to look at it, however i dont believe the D came up with a big stop or turnover especially when it was really needed on a poor offensive day like this. the ? penalty on Quinn didnt help, because maybe that gets the D fired up instead of being pissed off at a lousy call. the whole game is not what was expected on any imaginative level of mine after reading all the reports from training camp. i think THIS coaching staff needs to rethink how they run and prepare players during training camp if this is the end result .