BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler

imagine if they gave that up for a 1 year rental.

where's that head exploding gif?

bNNS5XY.gif

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm outta here for the day y'all are depressing and can't even accept the fact we needed a quality starting QB that met 2 requirements 1 not injury prone 2 not fresh outta college cutting his teeth against real defenses. Why don't y'all show some class and see how foles plays before saying this trade is stupid were not children were grown ass men
See ya! Why don't you lead the "classy parade"?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mariota and Winston? Yeah, that wouldn't have cost us a lot.

Couldn't give two shits about Moore.

Like Glennon but was he even available?

I'll give up two firsts and a fucking third for Mariota or Winston over this atrocity. Any day of the week.

joeyknish

UDFA
Reports in Philly were that the Eagles are receiving the pick. I am very disappointed because I still wanted to see what the Eagles had in Foles. I only liked the trade if it gives Kelly the ammunition to secure Mariotta.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I just woke up to this...i'm dizzy. It tasted interesting at first, then i started to digest Foles and giving up more picks. Yuck.

I hope this move is a bridge to something more substantial.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I hate the trade - but lets look forwards...

Now we've got pick 20 in the draft. Lets start looking at what we can do with that. Can we trade out of it and stock up on mid round picks? Make some deals to get 2 firsts for next year and make a run at a QB then??

How much cap room do we have now? Has anyone worked it out? Who could we be targeting in FA with that money? Revis?
I imagine first priority is re signing barksdale and Britt

A55VA6

Legend
I believe I read on Twitter the Eagles are trying to trade Bradford and #10 pick to Titans for #2 = Mariota to Eagles.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'll give up two firsts and a freaking third for Mariota or Winston over this atrocity. Any day of the week.

What did we really give up? An expensive year of Bradford, and a 10 spot drop in the first round? Nobody knows what the comp pick is yet.

I'm going to hold off my judgement until I see what the FA return is.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Because he's injury prone, not because he's a bad QB. At the very least I'd rather have a bad QB and my draft picks than an average QB and no draft picks

This is one of the worst trades I've seen the Rams ever do

I believe they have Spags consulting them this year!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What did we really give up? An expensive year of Bradford, and a 10 spot drop in the first round? Nobody knows what the comp pick is yet.

I'm going to hold off my judgement until I see what the FA return is.

That 10 spot drop in the first round is worth at least a 2nd round pick and could cost us a top tier talent.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I'm outta here for the day y'all are depressing and can't even accept the fact we needed a quality starting QB that met 2 requirements 1 not injury prone 2 not fresh outta college cutting his teeth against real defenses. Why don't y'all show some class and see how foles plays before saying this trade is stupid were not children were grown ass men
he broke his collar bone and has had multiple injuries during his career. he played in a Chip Kelly system that knows how to maximize talent at the QB position and now we have an unknown OC matched with a QB having to learn a new system, a QB that is still unproven besides having ONE good season (Sam had a great first season too), and we are apparently just throwing picks at this trade too. idk how anyone is supposed to be excited or confident in this fiasco whether anyone thinks Sam was overrated or not

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
What if Sam had a career year with us then what? Franchise him or give him a mega big deal? Then in 2016 tears his acl or gets injured again? Then what? Back to square one.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Shaun Hill to the Vikings
I believe I read on Twitter the Eagles are trying to trade Bradford and #10 pick to Titans for #2 = Mariota to Eagles.
Chip just realized that the OU by Bradford doesn't mean Oregon.