Boras-WTF???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Very well said....Boras is overmatched...or handcuffed...by Fisher...Fisher hired his ass, he needs to fall on the sword for him too....in 2 weeks...

JerseyRam1

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kinda crazy how we have a coaching position dedicated to passing. He's just stealing money!!

Also Mike Groh, passing game coordinator, hasn't made the slightest difference if yesterday was anything to go by.

Either he's failing in his role or isn't being allowed to do his job.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Boras essentially showed the world what a horrible play caller he was last night. That hipster doofus lookin fool was awful.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Boras is not to blame.How many coordinators have we been through since Fisher took over?
How much has the offense changed with any of these coordinators?There is only one
common denominator.Fisher.Make no mistake about it this is Fishers offense.He keeps firing
O.C.'s as scape goats.Yet we keep running the same predictable offense year in and year out.
This team will never win consistantly until A-Fisher stays away from the offense B- fisher is fired.
I have a hard time blaming offensive personnel as well.When everyone on defense knows your only
going to use a portion of the field(the short portion) it makes execution damn near impossible..
I chose B

FRO

Legend
Boras may suck horribly, but this is Fisher's offense. It was the same under Schotty and Cig. The common denominator is Fisher. If Fisher wanted a better OC he would have went out and hired one.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Disagree.The reason Fisher keeps hiring no name coordinators is that no established OC will let Fisher control the offense the way he can with guys without a true resume.
OC's names keep changing yet offense stays the same.Just a matter of doing the math.

You may be right. It's on Fish either way, but feel like he's too standoffish with the offense. I've never heard anyone mention that he's involved with the offense, only that he's not involved with the offense. Only time he's said he made a change was the first four games of the season when Schotty opened things up and it was nearly as bad as what we just saw in SF.

Either way, if he doesn't get involved now and fix it he's gonna be out of a job. Of that I am certain.