Bonsignore: In a refreshing twist, Rams GM Les Snead opens up about team's woes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're absolutely right there are many short comings on this teams offense. But with GRob being the #2 overall selection he's an easier target. It's easier than pointing out the entire line and their coach aren't doing their jobs. It's easier than pointing out more often than not the WR's and their coach aren't doing their job. And it's easier than pointing out Fisher and his choice for OC are horrible at their jobs.

i think because Grob is a 2nd rounder you expect more from them than you do a 3rd 4th or 6th rounder on the line ..you expect the 2nd player overall to have an impact you're just surprised if your 6th rounder does

i'm no fan of Grob but i do recognize he isn't the only problem on the Oline but he is a big one

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i think because Grob is a 2nd rounder you expect more from them than you do a 3rd 4th or 6th rounder on the line ..you expect the 2nd player overall to have an impact you're just surprised if your 6th rounder does

i'm no fan of Grob but i do recognize he isn't the only problem on the Oline but he is a big one
I was a huge Matthews supporter I didn't want GRob at all he was too much of a project. But after the pick all anybody was talking about was give the kid 2-3 years to learn and he'd be a huge player he'd be great. Unfortunately just like with all the rest of the OLine he's not getting that training. His best coaching has come from outside of the team. With the money he's owed next year being guaranteed I doubt he'll be gone but a new coach and new OLine coach could make him fight for the starting job. We'll see what happens.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Wait.. . . . What?? Lolz. Was that even English?

He spoke at our company's kickoff meeting in early 2013 and we were wondering the same thing. I like the guy, but he couldn't put a couple thoughts or sentences together. I almost felt sorry for him. I was wishing they had his wife speak instead of him - have always had a thing for Kara Henderson!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Les could go into politics.
He used a lot of words and actually says little.
sounds like our old mayor of London and now Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Boris Johnson ..never hav i heard a man say so much and not say anything