Bobby Wagner Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
& on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on.
Yep & once again The Rams sign another veteran Free Agent HOF type player. It’s Mcvay’s way to have a veteran LEADER who has those winning ways.
Mcvay is short,but never had that attitude of he knows best.He just shows it by his body of work. Spags & Billy Devaney use to talk about those PILLARS. Bobby Wagner is all that.

Yes I can go on & on. Won’t surprise me if AD99 misses all or most of OTA’s? Then again I don’t know how LA he is ,or his growth is as a Leader.One thing about AD99 it’s hard to out work him. That’s what makes him GREAT,his work ethic.

Mcvay respects that & knows what makes AD99 tick.Mcvay is such an Excellent Leader & mentor of Men. It’s shows in his COACHING TREE. He will be a HOF coach because of it.

The Thread use to say IS SEAN MCVAY The Best Ever ?
https://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/sean-mcvay-discussion-thread.63830/

How it became the discussion page is beyond me.Maybe it was because of a 3 game Lossing streak? It still goes on ironically John Madden just died before The Rams won the SuperBowl in 2021/22.

Yes & on & on & on. Just shows you how GREAT this Franchise is under Stan Kronke.

Endless -Stan again !! Whose House?

Same thing from Les Snead as Sean Mcvay. It’s called foresite,but now a little hind site , like my booty.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Now we need something else for people to panic about! Corner or edge what do people think?
Yeah it’s called

NEW SCHOOL!! Von Miller is gone. What he did for The Rams Franchise is priceless.

Just think of the person he was(IS) on & off the Field!!!! Super Special Person & Player that can’t be said LOUD enough. He brought such positive & emotional Energy to The Rams it was amazing.

Pointing being everyone has been down on Terrell Lewis,just like A’Robinson another freak type athlete from Alabama. A lot of folks comparing Lewis to Jones instead(the center). Anyway he is going to turn into a team Leader.He has a little Sawg in him that wants to come out.

We can talk about just 2 plays with 2 players in 2021-22 season.

First one is the Nick Scott hit on like Deebo across the middle ? There was an original flag thrown that would have cost The Rams a chance at winning The SuperBowl.Flag picked up & Rams beat Niners & win a SuperBowl.
Next one is Terrell Lewis breaking of the ribs across the middle again.

Bobby Wagner is NOW the leader of The Rams defense in the middle.Who is going to solidify it.Add Ernest Jones to the mix at a young 23 years old learning from him.. I can go on & on about the Youth. 2021 draft alone has such Great Young Players who 1 step closer to start making names for themselves.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW- we can get into it,but Bobby Wagner should have been a Ram under Jeff Fisher. I believe Les Snead got burned & played with the value of the pick & reading the Draft Boars wrong. Got burned by all people Pete Carroll. Now Carroll is going to find out what leadership by players means.

Who wins ? Mcvay or Carroll?

Without both Wilson & Wagner, & Mcvay(Rams) locking up Matthew Stafford & signing Bobby Wagner who makes out better ?

Last edited:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I block him to and like 2 months later it comes up as a top suggestion. Think the algorithm and him paying money helps unignore the channel.

Guys a hack, if that’s what it takes to be a sports reporter then it’s not much.
LOL

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I must be the only one that like Jake and listening to him. But I guess I've known him since he had a few followers on Twitter.
You are an OG. Most don't respect me is what it is. Would rather give people like you more energy

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I don't know who he even goes by if he is. That's cool though
I do follow all his stuff though Twitter YouTube etc. Like I said he knows his stuff and to me he is a sincere genuine dude. I admire his hustle. Can't bad mouth someone who aspires to turn his passion into a career.
Preciate your support of me

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Exactly he does a great job for how he started it. Also he is young yet he has room to grow so from nothing he can go to something on his own got to admire that. Besides we fight amongst ourselves all the time because we don't agree and we have daily interactions can't except to agree or he right all of the time. Jake gets a thumbs up from me.
Jake gives you a thumbs up

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I was watching Jake do a live YouTube about 3 months ago and he was closing in on 10k subscribers for his channel, doing a count down. So, I subscribed at number 9,997 to help out. He was so excited when he went over 10k.

I mostly follow him on Twitter. He's a good Rams fan!
Thank you so much king. That was a special moment for me indeed. Appreciate you

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
So we are talking about Jake Ellenbogan.... I've been watching the kid since his very first podcast when he started Downtown Rams. I question him when I think he's wrong, but I have no problem with him. Like everything, you never have to click on his stuff.
A real OG preciate you Loyal

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I wasn't a big fan of Jake's when he started out. His writing skills needed work. He came across as a fanboy in the beginning. But I have to hand it to him. He's put the work in and made something of himself. He makes a lot of good points in his podcasts. I like listening to him. He's much more tied in than I ever thought he would be. Who knows, maybe he becomes the next Pete Shrager.
Appreciate you sticking with me and showing me love.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I would agree and Jake is from my neck of the woods here in Clifton Park, NY. I've had several conversations with him and his growth plus depth of knowledge has improved immeasurably. Jake is not afraid of putting his observations out there and his technological expertise and ability to read all the minutia coming in during his podcast is simply amazing, that is something I'm not sure I would have the ability to do, while I'm trying to make some points.

Jake has made all the sacrifices that one has to make to follow his dream and I admire it and continue to wish him the very best with his growth and love of he Los Angeles Rams.
This is awesome. Really well said and I appreciate you. You are in CP as well? Have we met before? I always feel bad I'm really terrible with remembering names but this is so cool that you are in CP

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
RE: Jake; he's the only Rams podcast guy I listen to. Younger than me, not a fan as long as me, but does his research, is very knowledgeable on the Rams and players etc, and is overall a positive voice on the Rams. Picked me up a few times last year after losses, and it was a fun ride in my first year tuning in to the show.

RE: Wagner; if he doesn't sign with the Rams, I like Baltimore. So I'm setting myself up for that possibility. Just say no to the Whiners that's all.
Thanks so much for being a listener I appreciate the support !

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This thread scared the crap out of me… I thought “HOLY CRAP, WE RELEASED BOBBY WAGNER?????”

So thanks for the panic attack y’all