Bobby Wagner Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1501380906245935110?s=20&t=_Nqde9C0a7V5sghSC3-EhA

Meanwhile, Seahawk fans be like
Inside Out Joy GIF by Disney Pixar

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Holy cow!!!

I can see if Von leaves that we’d make Wagner a priority even as we have Jones at ILB

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing Wagner here for a year, rehab his value, get a fifth round pick.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Wouldn't surprise me if we signed him assuming Miller goes back to Denver.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd like one Bobby Wagner, please. He's from Los Angeles.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Should have had him years ago.:crying:
Snead traded out of the 45th pick in the 2012 draft, enabling Seattle to draft Wagner at 47. Rams instead got Isaiah Pead at 50. And of course Brian Quick at 33.

To his credit, Jeff Fisher was apparently furious when the Hawks got Wagner.

Ouch!!

Last edited:

MachS

Hall of Fame
Wagner and Jones at ILB would give us a tandem in the middle at LB I cant ever remember having. Jones is going to be a stud and Wagner is a first ballot HOF. I think this is a good backup plan to have if we lose out on Von. Added elite talent on the defensive side is never a bad idea. Ramsey was on Twitter today talking about Bobby Wagner and how the Rams play franchise with the salary cap turned off :laugh4:.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
And since he’s released he doesn’t count towards the comp pic formula, a Les Snead special.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Snead traded out of the 45th pick in the 2012 draft, enabling Seattle to draft Wagner at 47. Rams instead got Isaiah Pead at 50. And of course Brian Quick at 33.

To his credit, Jeff Fisher was apparently furious when the Hawks got Wagner.

Ouch!!
They netted Pead and Rokevious Watkins from that fateful trade. Both complete duds.

dang

Legend
30 other teams are interested. And I’m sure he’ll get more than we can afford.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
30 other teams are interested. And I’m sure he’ll get more than we can afford.
It’s the same with prostitution, you just gave to drive by at the right time if you’re going to score. Or so I’ve been told @Loyal (of course bold blue font)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He hasnt lost a step, is in his prime. Was going to be making 16+ mill this season, I imagine he'll be getting offers over that.
I bet he's on a plane to meet with Staley very soon...
Crazy that Seattle didnt trade him, I have to believe teams would have ponied up draft picks a la Von Miller

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He hasnt lost a step, is in his prime. Was going to be making 16+ mill this season, I imagine he'll be getting offers over that.
I bet he's on a plane to meet with Staley very soon...
Crazy that Seattle didnt trade him, I have to believe teams would have ponied up draft picks a la Von Miller
Seattle is just a mess. Unless he asked to be released to pick his own team?