BleacherReport Writer Thinks We're Going to Cut William Hayes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The hell is up with the recent barrage of terrible, terrible articles?
It's not recent, it's from the beginning. It should be called 49er Report as they are dirty, filthy Whiner whores:

"Bleacher Report was founded in 2007 by David Finocchio, Alexander Freund, Bryan Goldberg, and David Nemetz—four friends and sports fans who had been high school classmates at Menlo School in Atherton, California."

"Dave Finocchio is the Founder/GM of Bleacher Report. most depressing sports moments: 1. Roger Craig fumbles against the NY Giants in 1990-91 NFC Championship game... I cried, hard."

"I'm Bryan — I'm one of the guys who started Bleacher Report here in San Francisco ... My teams are the Sharks, A's, and Niners."

"Mr. David Nemetz, Dave Co-founded Bleacher Report, Inc. in 2007 ... He became an avid fan of the San Francisco Giants, the San Francisco 49ers"

Maybe one day people will wake up and realize most sports media = 49er fans = uninformed agenda stories, not just bleacher report. But yeah they are among the worst.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
He already has proved money is not the reason he plays here. It would be like cutting a piece of our heart out. Not going to happen! :stop:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
To make room for who? Exactly. Hayes is as solid of a back-up DE as they come. Several teams would have payed him the same money we did.

RustyRay

Rookie
Why would the Rams cut a player that produces, he is actually better then the amount he is being paid. Imo the Rams are stealing. Bleacher report logic = because the team is loaded on the Dline cut Hayes...unreal.

Sims has developed into a very nice player as well, when he was drafted I was sure the other DE taken with him would be the better player...man was I wrong...the other guy washed out after a season or two, while Sims could start for a good # of teams.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
To make room for who? Exactly. Hayes is as solid of a back-up DE as they come. Several teams would have payed him the same money we did.
I'm not going to say what i'm about to say to stir shit up(because removing Willy Hayes from our rotation would be 100% Pure Stupid) but Michael Sam would be my answer to your question. I really really hope this "story" has no validity to it at all, but dumber decisions have been made before when politics takes precedence over common sense.

Philly5

Rookie
Cut? No. If we didn't have room for Hayes he would certainly have some trade value.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
That's what this writer gets for thinking. :sneaky:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And given the fact this offseason the Rams added free-agent Alex Carrington and drafted Aaron Donald in the first round and Michael Sam in the seventh round, Hayes may no longer be an affordable commodity.
Yeah....
th

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm not going to say what i'm about to say to stir crap up(because removing Willy Hayes from our rotation would be 100% Pure Stupid) but Michael Sam would be my answer to your question. I really really hope this "story" has no validity to it at all, but dumber decisions have been made before when politics takes precedence over common sense.

We aren't cutting Hayes for Sam. I know it's just your guess. Sam is trying to make the rotation, Hayes is a entrenched as a #2 DE. See the difference? It's flat wrong, man.

4 guys that are 100% safe at DE- Long, Quinn, Hayes, and Sims. They're going nowhere. I'd put every ROD dollar I have on it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hayes reminds me a little of James Hall.

Under the radar..., but a damn good football player.

I love those kind of players.

I was a Hall fan then and a Hayes fan now.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Didn't Hayes sorta take a pay cut to be part of what's happening?

Cut William Hayes?

Next