Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
back to .500 we go. Season changer. Tru gone. fuck

get Fisher the fuck outta here

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
We fought hard, but if Tru is gone for the year, this will go down as a catastrophic day for our team fuck.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well if they can keep it to a field goal... We can maybe still have a chance. Is there enough time to get a touchdown when you move the ball 3 yards at a time?

Lmao, every time I start to have an ounce of optimism with this team they throw it back in my face while giving me the bird.

TXRams86

The Infamous
After this game we'll hear about Fisher's extension..
Just to throw shit in fan's faces after a loss.

lockdnram21

Legend
Keenum doesn't believe he can make that throw. I've had enough of this "experiment."
Tbh I don't think he could make that throw.. would have been another pick. It's time for Goff.. Quick, Britt, and Austin are gaining confindence.. I think we have more Talent in the Wr then the sheets are shiwing.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm really ticked at that fake punt...that was a terrible call!!! The Rams gave this away.

It was just poorly executed. If Troy Hill even bothers to block his guy, Marquez can make it to the outside. But Hill didn't even bother to try

Q729

Legend
Fucking asshole Bills! They were supposed to fall for that fake punt! God dammit!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Don't really care about this lose as much as the Tru injury. I expected a lose in this one after I heard the inactives. If Tru is seriously injured though, that's our season.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Unfortunately games like these the Rams will never be taken seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.