Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JFC, Robinson. What a pathetic effort. I don't give a fuck anymore. They can bench your ass.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
A lot to feel crappy about on this one.

Bad game for Keenum, especially the pick six.

Still weak OL play.
Awful play calling in the red zone.

Sucky coaching on not going for it on the 5 or so, but trying that awful punt fake.

Injury to a key player.

Losing a home game we could have won...

No contribution again by any rookie on O (Cooper, Higbee, Spruce, of course Goff)

Maybe Atlanta can upset Seattle next week. Otherwise, we just dropped to 2nd place.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher should have just gone for it with a legit play on 4th down, or Punt it with out Pro Bowl Punter. We had a couple time outs I think..This was a total screw up by fisher, in not giving us a real chance at the end (no matter what happened before, PICK 6 or not)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
To not go for it on the 3 yard line down by 7 and kick a field goal is the worse call ever. If they didn't get it the Bills would be on the 3 and the Rams would get better field position if they stopped them which they did but they got the ball on the 20 and we know that bullsttt trick play was STUPID....new coach that knows how to play in crunch time!!

No it wasn't. There was 7 minutes left in the game. You take the points. Then you trust the d to do there job and if you score, you win. You'd be singing the same song if they went for it and failed. You'd be saying take the field goal.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
They rush 4 on 5 and get the sack. SMFH. Case is not "a winner". Fisher, you dont know what a winner looks like, you mustache having prick

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Don't we play in London next week? Don't think Fisher will start him until after Bye

If that's the case (pun intended), we'll likely go lose the next two. I think Keenum's maxed out playing with us; while I appreciate his time with us as a Ram, I'm certain he's a flash in the pan just like Austin Davis. Keeping him in longer will only deteriorate the offense.

TXRams86

The Infamous
When was the last time we had a 2 touchdown lead going into the 4th quarter of a game?
I can't recall in recent times.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Fisher should have just gone for it with a legit play on 4th down, or Punt it with out Pro Bowl Punter. We had a couple time outs I think..This was a total screw up by fisher, in not giving us a real chance at the end (no matter what happened before, PICK 6 or not)

You gotta punt there and trust your D. You stop them use your timeouts if you have to - get it back and win it on the last drive.

I wouldn't have second guessed it if it was near half way line. But there is literally a time ,and a place for it. That was not it.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
What a stupid fucking call on that fake punt. That's a dumb call even it's converted. You have over 3 mins with a defense that has consistently forced 3 and outs. If you fail they are already in FG range.

Stupid. Fucking. Coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.