Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Fisher you better shallow your pride. Change QBs or you can gtfo out too.

Psycho_X

Legend
lmao, perfect 4th down, got to be f***ing kidding me? Jesus Christ.

The happy times were nice while they lasted. This offense is a joke.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And shutting a guy down and telling him to go away is aporopriate, meanwhile you are tagging all my posts as inappropriate? Come on man....get over yourself. You aint that freakin special.

Im trying to move on. PLEASE do the same.
See, you say youre trying to move on yet youre referencing me and how I was wrong to another poster? I wouldn't have had anything to respond to had you not done that.

Your posts are inappropriate. Telling me to "get over myself I'm not that fucking special" has no place on this forum. Do you not see that?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a stupid freaking call on that fake punt. That's a dumb call even it's converted. You have over 3 mins with a defense that has consistently forced 3 and outs. If you fail they are already in FG range.

Stupid. freaking. Coaching.

Agreed, Dumbass call.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Keenum is not going to take this team anywhere. Its so evident and the guys that are controlling this team wont make the switch while other rookies are succeeding. What else do you need to know other than another season as one of the 3 worst offenses. And the fake punt--absolutely dreadful call after 3 crappy calls on that drive. The defense gutted out a great game and we could have won it but Fisher couldn't help being Fisher

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Fisher handed them the game with that fake punt. You have timeouts and the two-minute warning. There was no reason to fake there. Do we still lose if we punt? Possibly, but you give your defense a chance to get the ball back.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
God we had a chance but Fisher and Case just did their best to not let it happen.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The team was creeping way past the .500 mark. Fisher just keeping things in order. The sky is blue, water is wet.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You gotta punt there and trust your D. You stop them use your timeouts if you have to - get it back and win it on the last drive.

I wouldn't have second guessed it if it was near half way line. But there is literally a time ,and a place for it. That was not it.
I agree..Coach needs to take some blame here

lockdnram21

Legend
I feel the best about our Wr that I have in a while QB play is holding us back.

QUICK should have had his 4th td.
Once Goff gets up to speed we should be cruising

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
What a stupid freaking call on that fake punt. That's a dumb call even it's converted. You have over 3 mins with a defense that has consistently forced 3 and outs. If you fail they are already in FG range.

Stupid. freaking. Coaching.

You're only allowed to make bonehead calls like these if you know your kid is NOT on the line

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
We had allowed like 40 yards total in the second half. Why the hell didn't we just punt man. Or why didn't troy hill pick that ball off. Why does case have a noodle arm! Ugh!!

wmc540

Pro Bowler
The good news is people are running wide open. If Goff is the real deal, I feel we can put some puts up. He better start next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.