Beyond Fisher, Demoff indicates "house cleaning"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I see X is posting again. What ya do beg him? Losing all your posting buddies.:grouphug:

Is it just me or did this board get younger.

OK sister enough's enough.

See you tomorrow.

howscivilianlifebeentreatingyou?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If they do fire Snead, I hope he doesn't go somewhere like the 49ers (should they fire Baalke - which they definitely should). I think the guy can find talent, and if they pair him with someone who can see that it is coached properly on both sides of the ball, he'll look like a genius.

On the other hand, if he's fired, I'd root for him to have success outside of the division.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'll say this again. I think Kevin Demoff should hire a "football" guy...or gal...and turn over the operation to them. I don't believe he's qualified to determine who should remain or go and what type of culture is needed to win/compete. I heard Mike Lombardi talking about it this morning on Skip & Shannon undisputed. And I agree. Find a football guy...don't start getting rid of good individuals.

Last edited:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Demoff is a bean counter. He's shaw part deux. He needs to go bye bye

Rams need football people in charge of football.

Demoff controls the players contracts. If he cant get the players numbers where he thinks they shoud be the players go bye bye. Its that simple. He counts the beans. He knows the price of the players not the players value to the team.