LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
If you read something another member wrote that you liked and found interesting or funny...post it in this thread. If it requires context then supply us with that. Also link it to the thread you found it on and give us the author's name. You can quote other members, except yours truly, as often as you like. And don't be offended if your quote doesn't end up in this thread, just try harder to be brilliant or hysterically funny, damn it! Thanks.

Btw we have 'likes' for this but consider this thread for 'super likes.' :)
--------------------------
I'll get things rolling : This is from the Russell Wilson thread.

@Selassie I - I'm just gonna get this out of the way right now...

Fuck that umpa lumpa.

That is all.
--------------
@BigRamFan - I hate the guy...he's a seahawk (and he played at NC State). I even hate the ospery's that nest in the lot next to my house because they are "seahawks"! Oh yeah, and he comes across to me as a smug little prick.

Okay, I'm done now.
--------------
@LumberTubs - And I'd like a nice big lottery win so I can buy a house with a swimming pool and private cinema and a sit on lawn mower but it ain't gonna happen.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Perfect, I have to put one of your posts here first since it has made me laugh a dozen times today!

Prime Time -

Top Ten Jadeveon Clowney Facts

1. Clowney does not sleep. He waits.

2. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Clowney.

3. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Clowney, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

4. Crop circles are Clowney's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*ck down.

5. Clowney is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

6. Clowney can touch MC Hammer.

7. Clowney ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

8. Clowney can pee pee into gale force winds.

9. Clowney can slam a revolving door.

10. The Rams will not trade up for Jadeveon Clowney.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
@Username - from Zach McCrite Having a Bad Day

"Btw. I've determined that anyone who has their gay little ranty bitch about Bradford then finishes with "just sayin" needs to be punched in the dick. It's old and annoying as freak. Just sayin."

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@MerlinJones - from Which NFL Backup Will Be the 2014 Josh McCown?

Ryan Mallet.

This is the year that Tom Brady is finally crushed by the weight of his massive ego.

@Ram Quixote - from Rookie Wide Receivers

You know, there's a fine line between passionate and obsessed. Obsession gets you on watch lists and restraining orders. Passion can win you friends and enemies, even if the latter may respect your opinion.

Stay classy, ROD members.

[B]@RamsSince1969[/B] - from
The Secrets In St. Louis
For the Washington fans, this has to be sheer torture. The magic beans they traded for sprouted, but unfortunately died in the sun.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
@SteveBrown - from The Greatest Game Ever Played?

By the way, I can't watch a game live, usually; I can't, I just watch starting in the 2nd quarter; I can't sleep if I watch the game, my heart is pounding. I find this sad about myself, but true. This will end in heaven, I think.

RamzFanz

Damnit
These aren't posts. They're from my vast collection of warnings by moderators because of my obsession with Schotty (by "vast" I mean two):

"Mind you, we do not intend to discourage you from your opinion. We would simply prefer that you forego the repetition. The phrase, "but you know my opinion," works well."

I wrote "but you know my opinion" to close my posts for weeks. :)

"Let's please refrain from using actual epithets in place of coaches and players' names."

I had been substituting "I" for the "O" in Schotty. :)

RamzFanz

Damnit
"I think he should hire username to work the opposing sideline, giving out dick punches."

Ramball

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
@Stranger

From - Received This Donation From Rams Org

A cookie conflict... cookie conflict. How can I have a cookie conflict? I've never heard of no stinkin' cookie conflict before. But but but I delete all my cookies on browser close. How could I have a cookie conflict?

Oi, I'm going to have to do something about dem cookie conflicts. Dang it.

@RamzFanz

From - Received This Donation From Rams Org

You've never heard of a cookie conflict? Toss 4 cookies to a group of 6 five year olds. There WILL be a cookie conflict, trust me.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Perfect, I have to put one of your posts here first since it has made me laugh a dozen times today!

Prime Time -

Top Ten Jadeveon Clowney Facts

1. Clowney does not sleep. He waits.

2. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Clowney.

3. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Clowney, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

4. Crop circles are Clowney's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*ck down.

5. Clowney is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

6. Clowney can touch MC Hammer.

7. Clowney ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

8. Clowney can pee pee into gale force winds.

9. Clowney can slam a revolving door.

10. The Rams will not trade up for Jadeveon Clowney.
Brilliance