Bernie's Daily Bits: No excuses for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Bernie's closet?
images

PhxRam

I give posters at the ROD a like even if I disagree with them as long as I think they were logical in their thought processes and put forth a good effort to explain their viewpoint. .

I guess that explains why I have never gotten a like from you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Always the professional.. I hope they ban him from Rams Park.
That would only fuel his fire. In a perfect world he'd be more like Mary Kay Cabot (who covers the Browns) and stay the consummate professional, but unfortunately his *style* of reporting is way more op-ed than anything else and its that whole "Howard Stern" persona of his that the trollbots on the PD buy into. It's fun to hate him, and it's fun to side with him so that his haters get more furious. He brings very little value otherwise.

PhxRam

That would only fuel his fire. In a perfect world he'd be more like Mary Kay Cabot (who covers the Browns) and stay the consummate professional, but unfortunately his *style* of reporting is way more op-ed than anything else and its that whole "Howard Stern" persona of his that the trollbots on the PD buy into. It's fun to hate him, and it's fun to side with him so that his haters get more furious. He brings very little value otherwise.

I understand the whole shock jock routine but it doesnt have long term sustainability. Sure he will have his core of devoted readers but after awhile the routine gets old.

I sometimes wonder if he actually IS a Rams fan.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Dunno. He just wrote this on twitter yesterday...

And I *guess*, someone from the RAMS gave him grief over it.

Is there a subtle way for us to let Demoff know that counter attacking Bernie is just fine with a large contingent of fans. I wonder if the team remains soft in its stance with him for fear of pissing off fans.

Alan

Legend
I'd give you a like for that but I don't want to make your Bhudda complex even worse that it is now. :mad: :ROFLMAO:

Alan

Legend
I gave you a like for that because I think you've learned your lesson and not because I'm worried about that potential fine.

PhxRam

I gave you a like for that because I think you've learned your lesson and not because I'm worried about that potential fine.

I did indeed learn a valuable lesson. I hope you did as well. ;)

Alan

Legend
See, I was right not to be worried. I should have been panicking! :eek:

Alan

Legend
I think I'm going to enjoy being able to thumb my nose at all my creditors. Could be lucrative too.

business-commerce-authority_figure-revenge-rude-rudely-bosses-jfa3083l.jpg
upload_2014-4-25_22-43-57.jpeg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
there is way too much dead space before the draft now, as evidenced by all the threads here that seem to be disintegrating before our eyes, with active mod & sysadmin participation.