Bernie's Daily Bits: No excuses for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Bad analysis makes good analysis look even better.
Do we really wanted our material 'contrasted' with media johns who seem to have no ethics and stirs the fanbase at ramstalk for sport and fun. I guess swimming with sharks can provide a contrast, but doesn't sound too fun from where I sit.

Alan

Legend
Stranger questioning the value of diversity:
Do we really wanted our material 'contrasted' with media johns wh
Yes.

I've never liked Bernie as a person and I rarely agree with anything he says but that doesn't mean I don't value his perspective on things. Even if it's just as a sanity check.

If you don't or aren't willing to challenge your beliefs then you must not be very confident in them. I'm frequently sorry that I wasted my time reading an article but that would never stop me from reading that guy again unless he's a complete idiot. Bernie is not a complete idiot.

I give posters at the ROD a like even if I disagree with them as long as I think they were logical in their thought processes and put forth a good effort to explain their viewpoint. I doubt you would advocate banning posters here that you find you almost always disagree with but yet you're not willing to give Bernie the same slack?

"It's all good" isn't just a meaningless phrase to me Stranger because it is all good.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Yes.

I've never liked Bernie as a person and I rarely agree with anything he says but that doesn't mean I don't value his perspective on things. Even if it's just as a sanity check.

If you don't or aren't willing to challenge your beliefs then you must not be very confident in them. I'm frequently sorry that I wasted my time reading an article but that would never stop me from reading that guy again unless he's a complete idiot. Bernie is not a complete idiot.

I give posters at the ROD a like even if I disagree with them as long as I think they were logical in their thought processes and put forth a good effort to explain their viewpoint. I doubt you would advocate banning posters here that you find you almost always disagree with but yet you're not willing to give Bernie the same slack?

"It's all good" isn't just a meaningless phrase to me Stranger because it is all good.
A still-under-construction idiot?

Alan

Legend
I think it's more that he's missing some parts. :LOL:

Remember the jellyfish.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
USC really??

Wanna bet they "light it up" this year? Anyone who watches the college game knows what a dick Kiffin was, now that he's gone, do you really believe the Trojans won't return to traditional form?

Awesome avatar I just threw 5K into your ROD fund for having Jack Snow.

Nice stuff there.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yes.

Bernie's consistent mean-spiritedness would never have been tolerated at ROD if he were another poster. He would have been banned long ago.

It's not that I disagree with him, it's more to do with his hate for all-things-Rams, disguised as objective journalism. Unfortunately, it emanates from a deep psychological dislike of oneself, and therefore is going to continue and actually worsen if it remains unchecked. Personally, it's a darkness that doesn't benefit this place.

Alan

Legend
Stranger with his take:
Bernie's consistent mean-spiritedness would never have been tolerated at ROD if he were another poster. He would have been banned long ago.
Maybe Stranger but I've never read a story he wrote that reached that level for me. But then I'm pretty easy going so...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bernies not a pussy when it comes to that man. Him and TLR have gone at it many of times. Someone who is about even with Herzog if not above as a coaching freaking legend in this town. It should be noted that TLR has told the PD to freak off on a few occasions, and most of which I agree with too. Bernie keeps it real though above all else. Even if you don't agree with him. I guess he has earned my respect through that, and I don't mind his columns. He really does care for the city of St. Louis too.

LOLOLOL I watched that like 10 times in a row. Bernie just sitting down being a snarky snob and standing up like he was gonna do something. I bet Tony LaRussa at w/e age he was would own Bernie.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Bernie is the fat little never was ,who vacillates between hero worship and jock hate his writing is effected by both. I read some of his stuff but as max says rarely is there new stuff in them.
I am pretty sure he peruses some message boards besides his own.
I find it particularly tedious the way he incessantly takes gratuitous shots at Kroenke as if he knew what the man thinks ,when no one else does,he's become quite shrill in what seems a vendetta to me . If I were face to face with Bernie I think I'd probably slap him,not punch, bitch slap, I don't respect him enough to punch him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Put me in the crowd that respects Bernie.

I can't say I always agree with him. I'm not sure I like how some articles seem to have a motive. But; let's be real... It's free speech and he's got a job that pays him to do this.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Apparently the RAMS are growing weary of Bernie the Hut's 'freedom of the press'.

-----------------------------------------------
* Memo to the Rams:
if I want to put some harmless snark on Twitter about how it looks like Brian Schottenheimer has taken over as the Cardinals' new batting coach and as the Blues' power-play coordinator, I'll go ahead and do it. I don't require your permission. Worry about winning some damn football games instead of monitoring me on social media.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_cea24abb-525e-5fef-b0a0-d626d6b14ea3.html
--------------------------------------------------------

Seriously. Fuck that guy.

FRO

Legend
If you are going to talk smack, man up and expect blow back. If you want to be a tough talker then be prepared for the blow back that comes with it.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I'm suspicious that Bernie steals some of his ideas and writings straight from message boards.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Apparently the RAMS are growing weary of Bernie the Hut's 'freedom of the press'.

-----------------------------------------------
* Memo to the Rams:
if I want to put some harmless snark on Twitter about how it looks like Brian Schottenheimer has taken over as the Cardinals' new batting coach and as the Blues' power-play coordinator, I'll go ahead and do it. I don't require your permission. Worry about winning some damn football games instead of monitoring me on social media.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_cea24abb-525e-5fef-b0a0-d626d6b14ea3.html
--------------------------------------------------------

Seriously. freak that guy.
What's the backstory here, X?