Bernie: NFL ramps up efforts for LA team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Kindly quote that clarification.
DO you really get satisfaction from name calling?

Kindly find it. It's in this thread. You would have seen it, had you actually read any thing I wrote.

Pot calling the kettle black isn't it? You start with the attacks, than call me out for it? In this case I do get some satisfaction from not allowing you to bully your way through another thread.

I've given my opinion on this. Doesn't seem any more radical or unusual than anyone else on here. Ive made two points. One, that hate for Bernie or for Stan is silly. Two, Stan doesn't need defending, he's a big boy and his results or actions will speak for themselves. I have no doubt he feels the same way. That's the second or third time I've clarified or repeated what I said. There's no envy or jealousy, that's in your mind only. If you don't agree with that, fine. At least disagree like an adult.

I absolutely stand by what I said about you and Bernie. You act just alike. The difference is he gets paid for it, and you're just trying to win an internet argument that started in your own mind.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bernie was actually a pretty reasonable defender of Bradford. Never saw him say he stunk. I still don't get why everyone hates Bernie so freaking much.
He has his fans and his detractors. If he didn't, then he would be a failure at his job. His job is to generate discussion, site hits, and paid membership on the Post Dispatch to read his articles. He's not objective all of the time like Wagoner, and he's not a complete asshat like Kevin Slaten. He's somewhere in the middle and his opinions change regularly. And that's to be expected. It's not a big deal if you consider it's his job to play the fan base against each other by taking whatever stance is least popular at the time. Remember that, and Bernie should never bother you (other people).

But *because* he plays the fan base against each other, it shouldn't be all that objectionable if the fan base takes shots at him too. Hell, I've seen the trolls on RamStalk and on his forum both praise him when he's down on the Organization and call him a homer when he offers sound reasoning for their struggles or high praise when they're doing well. It's the niche he's carved for himself, and the backlash just comes with the territory.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Kindly find it. It's in this thread. You would have seen it, had you actually read any thing I wrote.

Pot calling the kettle black isn't it? You start with the attacks, than call me out for it? In this case I do get some satisfaction from not allowing you to bully your way through another thread.

I've given my opinion on this. Doesn't seem any more radical or unusual than anyone else on here. Ive made two points. One, that hate for Bernie or for Stan is silly. Two, Stan doesn't need defending, he's a big boy and his results or actions will speak for themselves. I have no doubt he feels the same way. That's the second or third time I've clarified or repeated what I said. There's no envy or jealousy, that's in your mind only. If you don't agree with that, fine. At least disagree like an adult.

I absolutely stand by what I said about you and Bernie. You act just alike. The difference is he gets paid for it, and you're just trying to win an internet argument that started in your own mind.

You conveniently left out why his money matters, as far as Bernie and I acting just alike and the name calling I won't stoop to that level , BTW I have read your posts how else could we have had this delightful conversation?

BTW , if anyone is trying to WIN an argument ,it's not me, your acceptance of my point has never been what I was trying to illustrate ,you've done a good job of flopping about proving how emotional this whole thing has been for you.
Yes I surmise you are motivated by jealousy ,and certainly anger by the tone of your posts,BTW Bernie was calling names too I see correlation as well.
Finally I don't hate Bernie, I hate the way he writes oops there's another correlation
Have a better day tomorrow blue,try not to be .................well.............................blue(y)

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
You conveniently left out why his money matters, as far as Bernie and I acting just alike and the name calling I won't stoop to that level , BTW I have read your posts how else could we have had this delightful conversation?

BTW , if anyone is trying to WIN an argument ,it's not me, your acceptance of my point has never been what I was trying to illustrate ,you've done a good job of flopping about proving how emotional this whole thing has been for you.
Yes I surmise you are motivated by jealousy ,and certainly anger by the tone of your posts,BTW Bernie was calling names too I see correlation as well.
Finally I don't hate Bernie, I hate the way he writes oops there's another correlation
Have a better day tomorrow blue,try not to be .................well.............................blue(y)

I was unaware that you even had a point beyond making a scene. I very much doubt that anyone reading my posts would come to the conclusion that I am motivated by jealous anger, or that I'm even emotional about Stan. Your little pretend "misunderstanding" of my statements about a billionaire owner is really pathetic.
All of the posts you've made in this thread have been just full of hypocrisy and self importance. Have a nice night. I'm sure you will be back at it tomorrow, looking for someone else to troll.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I was unaware that you even had a point beyond making a scene. I very much doubt that anyone reading my posts would come to the conclusion that I am motivated by jealous anger, or that I'm even emotional about Stan. Your little pretend "misunderstanding" of my statements about a billionaire owner is really pathetic.
All of the posts you've made in this thread have been just full of hypocrisy and self importance. Have a nice night. I'm sure you will be back at it tomorrow, looking for someone else to troll.
I don't think you've read the whole thread then , but there you go again with the name calling, once more and IMA have to report you. It takes two to have this sort of tet a te
good to know you think your contribution was innocent, for future reference,sincerely sorry I hurt your feelings just wanted to give the rest here some insight into what is behind that OP .
"I am not a troll".................Richard Nixon

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As a lifelong Rams fan I was disturbed when they moved to St. Louis. I am from PA so it didn't affect me like a CA resident but I still didn't like it. St. Louis track record with their NFL teams wasnt that good. I hated the move.

Now all I want is stability. I want Kroenke to make up his mind and then no more moving. Moving makes it impossible to build a tradition. Moving back to L.A. Is the only place that they could pick up where they left off because there are still roots there. However with the popularity of the NFL even a baseball town like St. Louis should be able to make it work. Kroenke please just pick one and get it done!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Didn't read the whole article as I got all I needed in the first 2 paragraphs! Not giving SB his due is typical of Bernie and thinking he knows nwhat Stan is going to do is also! SOSDD is what this article boils down to!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I don't think you've read the whole thread then , but there you go again with the name calling, once more and IMA have to report you. It takes two to have this sort of tet a te
good to know you think your contribution was innocent, for future reference,sincerely sorry I hurt your feelings just wanted to give the rest here some insight into what is behind that OP .
"I am not a troll".................Richard Nixon

We already made our closing arguments. If you are still mad, then do what you have to do. At least quit pretending you tried to be the reasonable one. But I do regret my part in this.

If any moderator has any problems with my posts, I'll be happy to talk with him.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
We already made our closing arguments. If you are still mad, then do what you have to do. At least quit pretending you tried to be the reasonable one. But I do regret my part in this.

If any moderator has any problems with my posts, I'll be happy to talk with him.
GOOD with that don't know why you included the bold part, seems like an argument to me after you said the arguments had closed but I'll pass on any more from me,
As far as the moderators go they've seen it all and one even weighed in defending Stan against Bernies gratuitous attacks.
If and when I'd have anything more to say about this it'd be in PM we've entertained the rest here sufficiently, really have a good day really, I mean that

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
In a thread like this that goes 7 pages, only Bernie wins.
Under the ,all publicity is good publicity paradigm yer right ,but he's been banned from this board once and I'm ready to see it again,BTW that's one reason I don't nor never have wanted to be a mod ,it leaves me free to shit on that kind of writing without people having to back away from me

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Since you asked, yeah, I have a problem with your posts in this thread. Attacking another member is discouraged here. Why don't you and Thordaddy take it to pm's and duke it out there rather than bringing bad vibes into this or any other thread? Btw we do have a cool ignore function if you want to go in that direction.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Kronke bought a parcel of land in L.A. where many have proposed a new stadium would go. That, to me, is a shot by Kronke showing the powers that be in St. Louis that he's serious and they need to start working on a new deal or he'll leave. It's a power move by Kronke, but I don't doubt for a second that if he doesn't get what he wants, he can find it somewhere else.

That is some truth in that post. A need a cup of kool aid truth.

AZRamsFan93

That is some truth in that post. A need a cup of kool aid truth.
That is the point I have been making. STL needs to step up to save the Rams, which may involve an unpopular move (like spending tax payer money to help make an already rich guy richer).

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Under the ,all publicity is good publicity paradigm yer right ,but he's been banned from this board once and I'm ready to see it again,BTW that's one reason I don't nor never have wanted to be a mod ,it leaves me free to crap on that kind of writing without people having to back away from me

Wait...Bernie Miklasz got banned from this board?? For trolling?? LOL. I missed that. Would have loved to have seen it.