Bench Ray ray and Chance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
That's a bizarre point of view. So if Davis doesn't complete a pass for a potential TD, am I relegated to saying Davis sucks? Or can I expound on it and say it was because a defender took an inside swim move and got up in his face during the throw, because Wells (for example) didn't get proper positioning? And do I have to stop there, or can I say it was because the defense ran a stunt and caught him flat-footed because the play was designed for him to take the DT and not the DE?

If you don't like me saying Smith flopped (which he did), and think I'm excusing Armstrong for shoving him, then you're just wrong. All I said was that it wasn't egregious and not atypical of any player in this league. And I'm sorry if it offends your senses, but I'm going to continue to point things like that out. At no point did I say it was a valid reason for doing what he did. Nor did I once say that I excuse him for shoving Smith because he was being jawed. I only explained why the penalty happened. I mean, jeez. We saw the Panthers goad the whole Rams team into penalties last year, so it's not anything out of the ordinary. He got caught, and he should have just walked away anyway. I agree with that. What I don't agree with (as per my original objection to this thread) is that it's okay to call him a moron, or an idiot, or call out other posters for supporting the guy.

This isn't anything like how your earlier post came across. It did seem like you were making an excuse for RR.