Bench Ray ray and Chance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would sit them both for the stupid penalties on special teams. Enough is enough. Reynolds penalty led to the Rams being backed up into the end zone, which led to the fumble/TD.

Ray is just stupid. I would have cut him in the summer.

Joseph needs to go too.

V3

Hall of Fame
This was my exact worry about Armstrong last year when people thought he could start this year. I just can't EVER trust him.

cracengl

Rookie
Ray Ray must have the most theoretical potential of any guy ever to have such a long leash. What an idiot.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I would sit them both for the stupid penalties on special teams. Enough is enough. Reynolds penalty led to the Rams being backed up into the end zone, which led to the fumble/TD.

Ray is just stupid. I would have cut him in the summer.

Joseph needs to go too.

Both Ray Ray and Chase should have been cut when the roster was finalized in August. They will never amount to anything other than an average special teams player, and are currently holding roster spots that could be used to develop players for depth. This is a case of Fisher's loyalty to these two players thinking they can make an NFL career. If it were me, they would be released on Monday regardless of the impact. They can't be affecting our cap space by much of anything.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
That Ray Ray Armstong penalty was one of the most stupid things I've seen from this young team. Pissed me off something chronic. If I'm Fassel or a Special teams Captain I'd let him know about it too and Fisher should not dress him for the next game. See if he makes such a stupid mistake again.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I said it before the season started, and I was right, Ray Ray is not ready for prime time!! He just doesn't seem to have 'Football Smarts'! And I thought Reynolds was smarter than he played today!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
You can coach technique, strength, scheme, and situational play but you can coach out ignorance.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Where are all the posters who kept talking about how Armstrong was this star in waiting? I have been saying since training camp LAST YEAR, that he has all the athleticism in the world, but has the "look at me" mentality, and it continues to kill this team IF they cut him tomorrow, it wouldn't be soon enough for me.

Chase Reynolds, on the other hand, is a model of consistency, and this might be the first "bad" penalty since he has been here. He is the least of this teams issues.

Rams0307

Armstrong has been a total moron ever since we picked him up last year. I have no idea how this guy stays on the team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ray is just stupid

What an idiot.

Where are all the posters who kept talking about how Armstrong was this star in waiting?

Armstrong has been a total moron ever since we picked him up
Wow. What a shitty thread.

Fuck all of that noise. Whatever you may think about Ray Ray, or the posters who are/were behind him, this is all garbage.

I'm sure Demoff, Youngblood, Hekker, and Joe Barks LOVE this site right about now.

Rams0307

Wow. What a crappy thread.

freak all of that noise. Whatever you may think about Ray Ray, or the posters who are/were behind him, this is all garbage.

I'm sure Demoff, Youngblood, Hekker, and Joe Barks LOVE this site right about now.

It's garbage that we expect more out of our players than continuous penalties week after week?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's garbage that we expect more out of our players than continuous penalties week after week?
Did you hear me say that, or did you just say that for me?

I'm saying the thread, and all the comments I highlighted, are garbage.

Period.

Rams0307

Period.

Ah, the thread is garbage, I get it now....

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Yea and the idea of completely ignoring the importance of special teams for the sake of "depth" is asinine. I think Fisher proved year 1 that great special teams play is key to winning close football games. It shouldn't be ignored.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
You can coach technique, strength, scheme, and situational play but you can coach out ignorance.
Speaking of ignorance, the greatest summation of the Rams special teams wasn't the blatant penalties but Joyner(?) trying to "save" the Rams punt from going out of bounds inside the 5 yard line. The lack of football IQ on that play was incredibly impressive. It was as if Joyner was trying to bat it into the endzone and screw the Rams for a touchback instead of pinning the Eagles inside the 5?? At least there was one Rams guy standing there with his arms out at Joyner like "wtf, have you never played pop warner, high school or college, or not watched a football game ever in your life to understand how downing a punt works?" Makes me wonder if they practice special teams at all or have any coaching, or if as you say they just have ignorant players and just have to swallow it.

cracengl

Rookie

Period.
That's the first thing I've ever said about him. The penalty made him look stupid. Maybe he's the smartest guy in the world, but his constant penalties say otherwise.

Philly5

Rookie
Haven't seen much except real stupid penalties out of Ray Ray. At this point his reputation must precede him with the officials.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Add Scott Wells. He is simply over matched overall. If I'm wrong my bad but I saw numerous and crucial plays today, again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's the first thing I've ever said about him. The penalty made him look stupid. Maybe he's the smartest guy in the world, but his constant penalties say otherwise.
I agree that he's immature (and that was his wrap coming in), but I don't think it's necessary to call any Ram a moron, or an idiot, or to call out other fans (posters) who happen to have faith in him as a player. . If that becomes acceptable then there are about 4 or 5 others I'd like to throw into the mix right about now.