Before you say anything... think

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
This game was a fight, a brawl of a game. What you witnessed here, today, as of a few seconds ago, is a complete team. We got it, we did not back down for one moment. This team, players, coaches, are willing to do whatever it takes to not leat each other down. This TEAM????? Has motha effin, I mean, MOTHA FUUUKN.......MOXY.

Say bye bye, to the years of let down, hopeless, SAME OLE RAM narative. We have a coach who has this team believing beyond themselves. They are playing, and fighting as a unit.

They laid it all out, let it hang, and was ready to swing back with gusto.

Rams till I die!!!!!

We will see the Eagles again in the postseason.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
This game was a fight, a brawl of a game. What you witnessed here, today, as of a few seconds ago, is a complete team. We got it, we did not back down for one moment. This team, players, coaches, are willing to do whatever it takes to not leat each other down. This TEAM????? Has motha effin, I mean, MOTHA FUUUKN.......MOXY.

Say bye bye, to the years of let down, hopeless, SAME OLE RAM narative. We have a coach who has this team believing beyond themselves. They are playing, and fighting as a unit.

Rams till I die!!!!!

This is the only thing holding me up. In the past we get blown out. The talking heads can say what they will...but they know the rams are legit and very nearly took out the NFL sweet heart

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Agreed.. Hard to beat the "best team in NFC" and "the refs"..

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can dig it.

Everyone gave up except the players.
We didn't lose to the Browns by 14. We lost to the highest scoring offense by 2 (legitimately).

I'm not wasting a nanosecond whining like a bitch about how (insert person here) lost this game for us.
They all fought tooth and nail until the final snap. Just didn't go our way. We'll keep scrappin'.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Wow. Just saw Wentz might be out for the year with a torn ACL. The irony of the fact is that if Trumaine isn't called for that taunt, the Eagles kick the FG and that play doesn't happen.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Rams till I die!!!!!

Considering how young our Rams team is, there is plenty to look forward to. As we develop and improve chemistry, the Rams offense may only lack OL depth and solid play out of the TE's. Pretty likely the defense gets the bulk of free agent & draft upgrades, so no doubt a bright future is ours to enjoy. jmo.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was at the bar just deflated at halftime, thinkin it was over but refusing to give the Eagles fans the benefit of slinkin out. So yeah I am proud of the team for fighting back and showing they deserve to be in that conversation with the Eagles.

But I'm too pi$$ed still. So here's hoping we'll see a big win next week in Sheattle.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
The issue for me isn't the fight in this team-- I don't think anyone is questioning that. My issue is McVay abandoning the run game. Washington, Seattle, Minnesota and the Eagles have one thing in common: Gurley less than 20 touches. He owned the Eagles, we had the lead, but we're still passing deep. Great when it works, but no doubt ended any chance of us icing the game today.

I predicted we'd drop this game, then run the table, going 12-4. We're in a position way better than anyone could've predicted imo.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
And while we definitely showed we belonged. We also saw how that same old 7-9 Shit gets us in trouble. We don't run our mouths and we win easily. We gave them a TD when they might have had a FG. And then they don't play the same game. We are much better than we were but...we still have a long ways to go. Good fight today guys........we'll learn from it and come out stronger.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Wow. Just saw Wentz might be out for the year with a torn ACL. The irony of the fact is that if Trumaine isn't called for that taunt, the Eagles kick the FG and that play doesn't happen.

And when we meet them in the playoffs they are toast without wentz. However, if another recently former failed rams qb ends up beating us, and ending our season, I might just lose my shit

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Yep future is bright; today was a Pyrrhic victory for the Iggles but the roster we built despite the injuries is set to be sustainable for Goff and fam in the long run. Seeing Wentz injured makes me grateful we have a sustainably good team, protecting Goff and letting him develop comfortably.

Also, shecocks lost!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Can we stop with the 7-9 bullcrap and the that's Fisher Ball and he has Fisher stank on him the man is gone and has nothing to do with how this year's team is playing. It's old and almost trollish behavior anymore

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And when we meet them in the playoffs they are toast without wentz. However, if another recently former failed rams qb ends up beating us, and ending our season, I might just lose my crap

Nick foles can game, I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to lead them successfully.

I agree, we made mistakes, but this team is chomping at the bit. They just need to transform that fight into awareness and behave more as a professional athlete.

We have a young coach, and I have a feeling he will make the necessary changes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nick foles can game, I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to lead them successfully.

I agree, we made mistakes, but this team is chomping at the bit. They just need to transform that fight into awareness and behave more as a professional athlete.

We have a young coach, and I have a feeling he will make the necessary changes.

Foles ensures the Eagles will choke in the playoffs. Just like Keenum does with the Vikings. It's only a matter of when.

Rams still look pretty good in that respect. Goff is young and needs to do better late in games vs top defenses, but I think when you rack and stack the NFC we might end up being that team that benefits. We just gotta get by Seattle next weekend.

fearsomefour

Legend
I can dig it.

Everyone gave up except the players.
We didn't lose to the Browns by 14. We lost to the highest scoring offense by 2 (legitimately).

I'm not wasting a nanosecond whining like a bitch about how (insert person here) lost this game for us.
They all fought tooth and nail until the final snap. Just didn't go our way. We'll keep scrappin'.
The only thing I will whine about is what a phony tool sack Long is.

fearsomefour

Legend
Foles ensures the Eagles will choke in the playoffs. Just like Keenum does with the Vikings. It's only a matter of when.

Rams still look pretty good in that respect. Goff is young and needs to do better late in games vs top defenses, but I think when you rack and stack the NFC we might end up being that team that benefits. We just gotta get by Seattle next weekend.
Not looking forward to the Foles Keenum playoff matchup?
If the Chargers make the playoffs maybe Clemmons can get in on the act?
Austin Davis in Seattle?