Before you say anything... think

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Wow. Just saw Wentz might be out for the year with a torn ACL. The irony of the fact is that if Trumaine isn't called for that taunt, the Eagles kick the FG and that play doesn't happen.
My son had Wentz in fantasy football playoffs vs me today.
He threw a TD after his injury.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
It was a disappointing loss.
Apart from the Saints, we're falling a bit short in beating other contenders.

However, I don't think anyone can argue that we have exceeded expectations for the season.

That was a gruelling game for both teams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not looking forward to the Foles Keenum playoff matchup?
If the Chargers make the playoffs maybe Clemmons can get in on the act?
Austin Davis in Seattle?

I have zero fear of either of those clowns.

We lost to the Vikes because our offense got manhandled, they'll either adjust the next time they meet up or we'll lose to them in the playoffs.

We handed it to Foles and he still almost ran them out of FG range running their offense. Dropoff from Wentz to him is ridiculous. Eagles' season is OVER if Wentz is out for the year.

The dangerous team is the Seahawks. Vet QB who plays lights out in crunch time. Great defense. If they beat us next week the loss of Wentz (if he's out of course) might be what they need to send them back to the big dance. And it pains me to say that.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
So close! Another game we should of won. Refs were brutal, but we have to find a way to get over the hump against these top teams. We lost a heartbreaker but we can certainly compete against anyone in this stacked NFC

fearsomefour

Legend
I have zero fear of either of those clowns.

We lost to the Vikes because our offense got manhandled, they'll either adjust the next time they meet up or we'll lose to them in the playoffs.

We handed it to Foles and he still almost ran them out of FG range running their offense. Dropoff from Wentz to him is ridiculous. Eagles' season is OVER if Wentz is out for the year.

The dangerous team is the Seahawks. Vet QB who plays lights out in crunch time. Great defense. If they beat us next week the loss of Wentz (if he's out of course) might be what they need to send them back to the big dance. And it pains me to say that.
Agree about Seattle.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
In retrospect, this year so far has exceeded all of our expectations. That being said, a loss like this hurts like a motherf*cker. They say it is a game of inches, and that couldn't have been more true today. A couple of bonehead plays on our part combined with some BS calls and some close key catches by Philly were the difference in this game.

Ellard80

Legend
we are definatley a good team.. problem is the nfc this year... so many good records...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So close! Another game we should of won. Refs were brutal, but we have to find a way to get over the hump against these top teams. We lost a heartbreaker but we can certainly compete against anyone in this stacked NFC

They did overcome the refs.

Can't win em all, though. Rather a hard-fought NFL game than being completely rolled over.

12-4 here we come.

Jayson

UDFA
Name
Jayson
Honestly if wentz is out for the year, I think next weeks game is a matchup of the two nfc contenders. I think Seattle sucks out so much, but do you really trust Keenum, foles and hit or miss saints? HUGE game next week.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Also, I still need to remind myself that Goff is only 23 and McVay 31.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a disappointing loss.

However, I don't think anyone can argue that we have exceeded expectations for the season.

That was a gruelling game for both teams.
Yup, they're close... and learning.

It takes time and exposure to all sorts of adversity to learn how to overcome similar situations in the future.

The Rams have burst on the scene in what seems like overnight.

Overcoming the issues that prevented them from wining the games they lose will take a little time.

I am confident and fell the future is bright.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Can we stop with the 7-9 bullcrap and the that's Fisher Ball and he has Fisher stank on him the man is gone and has nothing to do with how this year's team is playing. It's old and almost trollish behavior anymore

No I won't chill I'm sick of hearing it someone always thinks there Fisher wise crack is funny it's not its old childish and frankly unnecessary. Move on already he's an ex

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Can we stop with the 7-9 bullcrap and the that's Fisher Ball and he has Fisher stank on him the man is gone and has nothing to do with how this year's team is playing. It's old and almost trollish behavior anymore
I think while we still have players Fish drafted....and they continue to receive personal foul penalties at the WORST times...probably will continue....

But these players were like this B4 Fish met them....
Jags too....but I feel ya....we don't play well against the best teams.

Saints out doors aint the Saints...and Jags have Bortles ( I always liked Bortles)....so....I think the question still remains....how will this team perform vs. the elite teams??? TBD

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
...how will this team perform vs. the elite teams??? TBD

Like a young team with a good new coach and some really good players....

When I calm down a little from being pissed yesterday, I will remember that I picked them to go 8-8 at best, 9-7 ceiling....

Oh well

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
IMHO, as much as I love Goff, Wentz is a greater talent and I think that was obvious yesterday. The Rams however have a MUCH better coaching staff and are more well rounded as a team. The refs cost us that game yesterday.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I think TBD
YOu were right about Wentz!!! He played a near awesome game; made Goff like a high schooler....amazing day. But, it ended in stupdity with him challenging Mark Barron for the endzone....this is the NFL...and he paid and now the Eagles can't beat anyone in the playoffs. Barron is as tough as it gets, and Wentz lost.....

Hope Rams go in to Philly...oh, I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
YOu were right about Wentz!!! He played a near awesome game; made Goff like a high schooler....amazing day. But, it ended in stupdity with him challenging Mark Barron for the endzone....this is the NFL...and he paid and now the Eagles can't beat anyone in the playoffs. Barron is as tough as it gets, and Wentz lost.....

Hope Rams go in to Philly...oh, I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too funny.

Wentz is special...different....I've only seen a few QB's like him. I think it was the combo....Barron on his left...and I think it was Fox on his right when he got hit...sorta like RGIII.

Foles may be much like Goff and Keenum....better than he appeared under the Fisher/Boras/Cignetti coaching. He looked ok yesterday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wentz is special...different....I've only seen a few QB's like him.

Agreed. Dude is like a modern day John Elway. And once again the Eagles staff should be ashamed of themselves for running him into the breach over and over, vice letting him scramble to throw. No QB can sustain health in the face of RB type usage. It's gonna catch up to you. If I were an Eagles fan I'd be wondering right now about Peterson due to that fact alone.

They just lost their season. And you gotta wonder whether the Eagles could have prevented that through smarter preparation and restraint in coaching their QB to avoid running into the teeth of defenses.

nighttrain

Legend
Agreed. Dude is like's a modern day John Elway. And once again the Eagles staff should be ashamed of themselves for running him into the breach over and over, vice letting him scramble to throw. No QB can sustain health in the face of RB type usage. It's gonna catch up to you. If I were an Eagles fan I'd be wondering right now about Peterson due to that fact alone.

They just lost their season. And you gotta wonder whether the Eagles could have prevented that through smarter preparation and restraint in coaching their QB to avoid running into the teeth of defenses.
i'd say it's pretty much impossible to get a running QB to quit running, often it's what got them to where they are...Live and die with it, and why i didn't want the Rams to draft Wentz. He's done for this year, and if he keeps it up, well, it's not called the 'Not For Long" league for nothing
train